PAssing when Clean

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by OnceInAwhile, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Hello folks, so i just took a drug test about an hour ago (Dont know which brand), but it said Multi-drug screen. It had red lines and some other shit, i wasnt really paying attention. I last smoked about 50 days ago, and 2 weeks ago i failed a drug test. I drank ALOT of water and cranberry juice, pissed alot, but did nothing else.
    \nSo the question here is; If i were to have a 'happy day' (Smoke about .5 to myself), being clean, how long would it takes for my system to be clean? Im 5'10, 135 pounds, very fast metabolism (Cut loafs 2-3 times a day), and Im very active but i dont really sweat. I do NOT know when the next test will be, so im going to be careful. I dont expect it to be within the next 5 days, most likely longer. But how long will it take for me to be clean? And if i do get a test within the next 5 days, is there any way to quickly pass? Another thing is does how much much you smoke affect how long it stays in your system BY ALOT. I could smoke anywhere from .2-.7grams im guessing. Toke On !!!  :bongin:   :smoking:   :smoke:   :bongin:

2. If you failed the last test after 34 days, I think it's safe to say you don't have a very fast metabolism.

3. #4 The Miracle, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    [quote name="xdog" post="18814071" timestamp="1381502317"]If you failed the last test after 34 days, I think it's safe to say you don't have a very fast metabolism.[/quote]AgreedOP: just stay clean until you know for a fact you're not getting tested. After any test you pass you should smoke a hitter or two, with 50+ days of sobriety and then one hit, you should be k/o hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You read my mind lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app