Drop Cars Not Bombs

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by StayinUPThere, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hey what's up fellow blades, I've recently started to get really into the whole car scene. I love the idea of modding cars. I myself am saving up for either a 300zx or Evo. What are you modding/driving? Anyone living the low/slammed stance life. Post pictures/ talk about any car here all is welcomed. Let's see those mods!!!!
    This fair lady here I found on the net is something more along What I want my ride to be like :wub:

Attached Files:

2. #2 High on blunts, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    Just so you know theres a section of this forum for cars....well technically planes, trains, and automobiles. My daily is a ford explorer My current project is a fox body mustang ilm be turning into a drift car. Only have a roller so far just finding parts and making sure i have enough $ saved so i can just dive into it. + no local events for about 4-5 months when it dries up so no hurrySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ehhh those import guys with the negative cber and four cylinder engines kinda piss me off. But some look alright! Except until they start it and that shitty exhaust comes on. A lot of these dudes are running 4 inch! An inch for every cylinder? The fuck do you need 4 inches four? But my current project is a 94 f150 trying to swap the engine out from my 302 to a 351w.

Shred!!!!!!!