Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the difference between Loud and Regular/Mid Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Oct 10, 2013.

1. I hated the term loud because it doesn't describe smell. That is until I looked that shit up on Websters. Go ahead, have a gander. I still don't like the word but I don't hate on people for using it. It's like using the word dro, it's an improper term most of the time because it isn't hydroponic. People still know what you're talking about weather you say dro, loud, dank, crip (god I hate that one). You got your guys who call any high quality bud kush. Who really gives a shit? If it's high quality you should smoke some and stop worrying about what people call it.

2. Basically loud is something that makes a noise of high pressure. Cannabis shouldn't be loud, but if you experience it to be, I'd recommend seeing a doctor for potential schizophrenia symptoms. 

3. Go ahead and try you a gram of some headies, you won't mind paying the price over some regs