Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the difference between Loud and Regular/Mid Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Is this a generational thing, these new names...
    I mean everyone I know still either says chronic, fire, bomb, etc... I've only ever heard younger folks say all this 'loud' stuff.

2. I thought it was really stupid once to call it loud. But one day I was smoking a bowl and everyone around me smelled it. I'm talking about feet away and everyone smelled how dank it was. I was like damn this shit is strong. It's like... Like.... Like really loud lol

3. As I said, I don't know other strains that well which is why I called it that. I don't really care since it's still weed anyway.

4. Well that's probably why.. But I am getting reg since the smell isn't as potent.

5. Bamboobam:

Gucci Mane, are you the guy who can teach me what loud is?

Gucci Mane:

Bitch, I might be.

6. It's just stupid to call something that literally makes no sound, loud. But to each his own :smoke:

7. Depends on you connect entirely. I live in SC and I've only had two actually dank bags of bud. One I just picked up yesterday woohoo! Anyways don't buy the dank unless you've seen real sticky dank before.

8. dude im in indiana we get about 2gs for twenty bucks  :smoke:

9. #29 garrison68, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    If 20 bucks will buy somebody enough weed to get a decent high a few times, or get a few people nice and high one time, they're not getting ripped off.   

10. #30 Michio Kaku, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    first of all everyone.. loud is because if something gets peoples attention, like loud noises..
    loud weed = stinky weed
    anything that attracts attention is loud..
    i could have several different colors on my clothing id be wearing a loud shirt, it's just certain slang termonology.
    So if your bud smells good and is pungent, they call it loud because it attracts attention.
    If i walk by someone with an ounce of reggie in my pocket no heads will be turning 
    if i walk by a brotha with my ounce smellin skunky as fuck then im loud cause the bud is loud.
    go to school smellin strong of chronic, you high as fuck and bump into your boy in the hall,
    your homeboy takes you to the side and says, "Yo man, YOU LOUD as a mothafucka. go to the bathroom and air out - Shit, wash your mouth out and shit too or they'll know you been smokin."
    Loud isn't a stupid word, it's just people may use it in sentences that sound retarted, use the word in the wrong way or use it excessively - That's when it becomes stupid.

11. loud just means that the weed is good.

Yeah some of these dealers be hyping it up and the potency isn't even up to par. But as soon as you see crystalline trichromes, red hairs, sticky texture then you know it's legit.

13. Thanks for the detailed info :)

Your more than welcome, friend.

I second this

15. Well never heard of loud but dank bud is totally worth it. 1g for $20 isn't bad in a non MMJ state.

If all you smoke is reg, you'll notice a huge difference. Just take a hit or two to ensure you don't overdo it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. how old are you? like 10?

17. I'm 21.

18. Baggie? Loud?
    Wow. Are We in 6th grade?
    Come on now.
    Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Lmao,,, y'all funny as f^*k,,, (Bruno) pretty much sum'd it up,,, but the word "Loud" originated down here in the south (Bama) as far as weed goes, but most of y'all from out west are just now picking up on the word.
    Why is referring to weed as Loud stupid??? Honestly I couldn't imagine being around somebody saying DANK everytime they talking about weed.

Just remember if you ever come to the south, don't ask for Dank, cause all you'll prolly get is the poker face..

Roll Tide --------SEC best conference in the nation hands down..
    If you aint in the SEC you're only playing for stats!!