Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What's the difference between Loud and Regular/Mid Weed

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I've been getting weed from my dealer like 3 times now and he's a friend of a friend that gets it. Basically, I buy regular since it's cheaper and it satisfies me as is since I smoke occasionally. Anyway, he was saying that I should try some loud the next time I buy from him, but idk. I don't have a ton of cash and I don't want to blow it on loud. When I buy, I usually spend $20 at a time and when I get regular/mid I get about 2 baggies worth which is pretty good. How much would I get with loud? 1 baggie? What are the differences between the two? Thanks.

Edited by Bamboobam, 10 October 2013 - 08:40 PM.

dudeindistress3

dudeindistress3

Workaholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,952 posts
First of all please stop saying loud.. I think people sound so stupid saying bud is 'loud' but you should get at least a g and a couple hits will get you quite stoned. Smells better, smokes smoother (imo), sticky, and definitely no seeds
  • davida0829, BenderBob, CaptainOatmeal and 4 others like this

TX2NM

TX2NM

• Registered Upgraded
  • 131 posts
Should be about a baggies worth

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• JuicyJaydon and bushKong like this

toker789

toker789

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,642 posts
Wtf kind of form of measurement is a "Baggie"? That's vague af IMO? Enlighten me?
  • BenderBob, CaptainOatmeal, Mister Woodie and 3 others like this

Ras_Star

Ras_Star

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
Loud= Dank (higher potency due to more THC %, more trichs, stronger smell wen stored, less seeds, better and cleaner high)

Reggie (more seeds, less THC %, some may experience headaches wen the high starts to wear off, doesn't have the strong smell wen stored)
  • towwffc and shaddytheman like this

bushKong

bushKong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts

Should be about a baggies worth

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I literally lol'd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

TheAnswer121

TheAnswer121

A Work In Progress

• Bronze Member
  • 11,695 posts

Edited by TheAnswer121, 10 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

bushKong

bushKong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
Ok first lol stop saying Baggie. I can't stop laughing. 20$ of mid should b around 3.5 gs. Most of the time in one baggie. 20 of loud may be better if your looking for a more genuine high. Not just a kind of tease high from mid. Strangely I have found that younger kids are happy with mid 14-16 yr olds. But as you get older youll want dank. So I say enjoy your low price high quantity. See if you're getting an 8th (3.5gs) and if you are just keep getting that until you decide mid doesn't do the job anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

bagsofbud

bagsofbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
When I get regs, I usually get 4g's for 20. As with dank (loud) its usually 20 a g.

Joshipooo

Joshipooo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 782 posts
I get 1/4 of mids for 30, and yeah big difference from higher quality then mid, big big difference, I usually hit a couple of mid then a couple rips of that icky icky sticky goodness and I'm gone. But yeah higher quality over mids all day

Poop cakes banana

Marijuana Malice

Marijuana Malice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 906 posts

First of all please stop saying loud.. I think people sound so stupid saying bud is 'loud' but you should get at least a g and a couple hits will get you quite stoned. Smells better, smokes smoother (imo), sticky, and definitely no seeds

Id rather someone give me weed and call it "loud" than gassing up a strain name

Loud is basically no name dank

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Edited by Marijuana Malice, 10 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

• shaddytheman and Giordano Bruno like this

Bongsoverbagthat

Bongsoverbagthat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Loud is slang for good. Loud is the same as dank, potent, crazy, good or better than normal. However if you don't know what you are buying its easy to get ripped off. If I was you I'd try to find a place to compare the difference in the buds by smelling and looking at them. If you think it's worth it go for it. But NEVER take a mans word for it. That's how you get hustled

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*

i'm assuming a baggie is a dime. if ur buying sacs like that you should get 4-5 nice size blunts out of $20. With the better genetics, expect to pay $20 for 1 blunts worth

Thank you instead of being like a jerk like other answers.

• shaddytheman likes this

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Wtf kind of form of measurement is a "Baggie"? That's vague af IMO? Enlighten me?

I was in a rush typing this, but I meant a gram obviously.

llllllllll

llllllllll

░░░░░░

• Bronze Member
  • 7,302 posts

TheAnswer121

TheAnswer121

A Work In Progress

• Bronze Member
  • 11,695 posts

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Well, idk what the actual term is. I haven't smoked other kinds before so give me a break. Also, who cares what they call it. It's still weed.

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Id rather someone give me weed and call it "loud" than gassing up a strain name Loud is basically no name dank Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thanks for being honest.

Guest_Bamboobam_*

Guest_Bamboobam_*

gucci'll teach ya bout that loud

I don't want him teaching me shit! haha

• Soggy Cheerios likes this

TheAnswer121

TheAnswer121

A Work In Progress

• Bronze Member