Best Newish Stoner Movies Produced (1990+) That You Recommend

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Ganja ☤, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Smiley Face, Anna Faris is the lead. Pretty funny

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees"

2. Mac and Devin go to high school. It's about snoop dog and wiz khalifa. It's hella funny. Remember to watch it stoned. Probably one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Gra

3. The snoop dog and wiz khalifa movie isn't bad. Maybe called highschool Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. humboldt county, homegrown, a bug and a bag of weed, strange wilderness, super troopers, harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay, scary movie series maybe? cant think of any moe...

I just saw Mac & Devin Go To High School and honestly I didn't find it funny in the least.

Like, I don't even remember any jokes from the movie, because it's not like it actually tried to be funny. It was just an hour of Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa stroking their egos by doing some psuedo-intellectual commentary on whether a life of reckless abandon or a responsible 9-to-5 job leads to a good life. 

6. High School was pretty funny , but proly cuz i was high .. Its the one where two highschoolers drug everyone with pot brownies