Hypoxics Nirvana Northern Lights x4 Feminized Seeds 400w MH/HPS 1st Time Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hypoxic, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Sweet!  I look forward to it!  Glad the smoke turned out nice through curing.

2. Me too lol. A lot of it doesn't look purrty like youd see at a dispensary but it's potent none the less!

Got the video done and soil dumped into the 10 gallon tote just waiting for a germinated seed now!

3. Fiancé picked this up for me to make life easier on my body. Before I was moving the plants in and out of the tent every time they had to be watered/fed and I used a cheapy plastic watering can that had jagged edges that more than once snagged a branch or leaf and ripped it off. This little guy was only $20 and now I can water everything easily in the tent and I like to give em 1 gallon each twice a week so the capacity is perfect for me. I like that this thing has a fully adjustable nozzle that goes from most to hard stream. Highly recommended!

image.jpg

That's the most important thing haha

That reminds I gotta sort a better watering system too, cheers.

5. #685 Hypoxic, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Woot we have a new baby!!! Just peeked at the Blim Burn Critical Auto seed and it's just starting to pop open! Should be ready to go in the soil in the morning! Really going to try and buckle down and set up the new journal so hopefully I can get a more entertaining journal to check out.

6. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19532194" timestamp="1392526564"]Woot we have a new baby!!! Just peeked at the Blim Burn Critical Auto seed and it's just starting to pop open! Should be ready to go in the soil in the morning! Really going to try and buckle down and set up the new journal so hopefully I can get a more entertaining journal to check out.[/quote

I love the cute little baby stage :)

7. I don't know if anyone asked you this yet, but why are you choosing to go with White Rhino for your next cycle?  Are you sticking with Nirvana or have you chosen another breeder?

8. #688 Hypoxic, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  9. #689 Hypoxic, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014