Add all Nutrients to one Watering or spread out?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ksmirov, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys so im growing a few plants. Going into Flowering soon.

I was wondering is it advisable to add all the nutrients in one watering:

- Fox Farms Big Bloom, Grow Big
    - Cal Mag
    - Molasses

Or should I spread them out like Grow Big and Big Bloom in the first watering of the week

and then

second watering with just Cal Mag and Molasses?

2. i would do it all at once, but thats just my two cents.

Yea thanks zmaster, I will mix them all together at once 1/2 strength of course. 

I forget to mention that I flushed the plants 4 days ago with just Phd water and they have been responding extremely well to it. 

Ive had quite a few nute burns with the plants vegging at 49 days from seed so far so I'll take things carefully.

Thanks again!

4. I hope I didn't miss the chance to get this in, but for whatever reason, I've been told to add CaMg to the water FIRST.  Not sure why, I think I'll research it, but that's my $.02. HTH

Nope not too late, I havn't watered yet. 

So dawill, I should just have cal mag in my water for this watering?

Or is it like have just the cal mag calmag mixed with say a cup of water and water it and let it soak down. Wait 45 minutes then add the rest of my nutes?

Thanks

6. Mixing ratios (at least for me) are per gallon. Mix all your nutes in one gallon of water just add the CaMg first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Did as you instructed, cal mag in first. But fuck, this molasses really makes it hard to tell the PH of the water. I only have a Ph drops test kit.

How much of a drop of PH would molasses do to a gallon of water?

8. Do you actually need calmag? Is your plant asking for it?

From my experience a teaspoon of hi-brix molasses per gallon of water drops the pH by 0.5

9. You're not organic...what's with the molasses?