Stoner tool kit /Items re-purposed.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Jackbear13, Oct 7, 2013.

1. #21 SilenceDestroys, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Recently took the barrel from an old Wal-Mart airsoft gun and started using it as a little filtered one-hitter with a few scraps of cotton close to the mouthpiece.Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sawn off chopstick to pack joints

3. A curved guitar pick in my grinder as a scooper. The brush from my mflb to brush keif and bud from my grinder. A piece of metal machined into a mini baseball bat. I use the bottom to pack bud into my solo stemSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The "Work Bench"
    tools.JPG
    What I like to work on.
    BA.jpg

Nice crackpipe....

6. LOL Oh hell no,Been toastin' oil in one o' those for years
    had my run in wit dat freebase shit way back in the 80s,

Nosiree it's WEED 4 ME but, only on days that end in Y..

7. I have found the PERFECT stoner tool. I think its a cuticle tool or something along those lines. One end is a thinner curved piece i use to scrape keif up with. That ends also perfectly shaped to fit in the bowl of all my pieces (obviously not my onnies but everything else)

The other end is a pick, its slightly curved. Its perfect to scrape out your grinder with. Grinder clean? Use it to scrape resin out of pieces. Only bad part is the pick end is short but the rest of the handle is thick and textured.

All in all its the best stoner tool I've ever seen or owned. I think my ex picked it up for $3-$4at Walmart or someplace.

8. picked up this tip from my dealer and i use it now too, an altoid tin box is perfect for on the go it'll hold a mini bic, mini visine, a GB cap, and a baggie or McDonalds condiment container (also picked up that tip from my guy, actually smell proof). I came up with an on the go case by putting in 3 or so papers and raw tips on the back of my lifeproof case and have for whenever.

9. I use a toothpick to get the sticky vape res out sometimes

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. I keep my stash in one of those see through brown plastic containers with a screw on lid. It used to have potassium nitrate in it, from some time when I wanted to make sugar rockets (I still didn't do that).

It's food grade plastic, and contains the smell better than anything I've ever had before. You can put your nose to the rim between the lid and the container, and you'll barely smell anything.

Probably worth something like 70 cents, but almost on the level of a tightvac.

11. My work nametag (vengance for my withdrawal pre-interview)
    A jewelery box
    A baby food-sized jar (for holding my bud obv)
    Tweezers because I cant get much from the jar with my fingers.
    A nylon brush for cleaning my grinder screen (its technically for cleaning metals)
    A 5" piece of stainless steel filler rod (for tig welding) sharpened at one end as a poker/bowl stir

Not to mention all but one of my herbal items I bought with my paychecks, also as vengance for my pre-interview withdrawal ;p

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I always have paper clips that are with my smoking gear but I've found that large safety pins work better for scraping the bowl and flipping bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I nabbed a Denny's toothpick holder . And have been using toothpicks for the last ten years .

Sent from your mom's phone.

14. I will have to google sugar rockets now

Sent from your mom's phone.

15. Military grade gas mask filter as sploof, best investment I've ever made it's cheap and has lasted me over a year of daily smoking in my room without a single puff of smoke.

No drag too which is my favorite feature

16. Now repurpose the gas mask itself...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. A metal shiskabob skewer that i use to clear my bong tube. A sucrets tin to hold joints. A magnifying glass to inspect bud, and to light bowls on a sunny day when I have no lighter.

18. Meh I'll stick to my nice glass