im so fucking tired, so why cant i sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_monk, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Does studying help you fall asleep? I fall asleep instantly whenever I try to study

• Like Like x 1
  2. man i cant fuckin do it, peace GC

3. Go see a professional. It's most likely something to do with your brain chemistry.

4. Does that mean what I think it does?

5. #25 forty winks, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    I used to take a couple of swigs of Benadryl, the drowsy kind and it work pretty well in a pinch.  Gravol too.  Now I use Lorazepam, but very infrequently and just to reset the inner sleep clock.  Then I'm good for a long time.  Good luck.

6. Have you been smoking sativas? I use sativas at night as an energy booster when writing papers, as I am currently doing!

7. Just insomnia, read something, it works. I recently got into reading

8. I
    I guess it dose, it is relaxing you mind and brain so much you brain likes it. And so it gets comfortable same as reading you brain is comfortable

9. Whenever I helped my wife study I would always fall asleep lol after a a year of that she eventually would wait until SHE was ready to go to sleep when she would ask me to help her study

10. saw this on 26aug2016...are U still on planet? if so, maybe we could do a band thing!? i was back in 1979-80 punk in DC but then left people behind for quite some time due to unreliability, machines for music, even back in that day, were so much more fullfilling...eventually played with biologicals again, off and on...then found in 2013 fame nigh fortune (long story tHERE), point being i am in DC area now but plan to winter southwards...so fother mucker, WHAT IS UP:DOWN:AROUND? did U get some better rest? till then, in perpetuity: OllO of USEESU (aka charlie "TRENCHMOUTH" danbury, look up that name, so you "kNOw")...sweet dreams contact:USEESU@netzero.net title IT: "sleep", so i recognize

11. I think that you smth like a serious illness if you have such great problems with sleeping for such a long time. Maybe you should consult with a doctor? It's not ok at all :(
    I had similiar problem some time ago, really was very hard with all that insomnia...:( I was exhausted too but I couldn't sleep too :mellow: In my case helped stopping drinking too much coffee, especially not so long before going to bed, also some special relazing techniques during the day. Really helpful! :vaping: Maybe it's also the problem with your bedroom or only the bed, good mattress like these ones Top 10 Best iComfort Mattress Reviews -- An Unbiased Look are important too :rolleyes: Had a problem with my old one mattress, sleeping became really better after changing it :smoke:
    Also a cup of tea with lavender is a good relazing drink before the sleeping but it's not good for health to drink it too often :confused:

[​IMG]

12. He probably died.... This post has been pulled from the grave that it shared with the OP. You'll be haunted for life now......

• Like Like x 1
  13. Drink Bob Marley Mellow Mood .. seriously, smoke a joint, bowl or blunt etc .. then drink this at the same time .. then chill out .. don't force yourself to sleep just turn the tv on & chill .. guaranteed you'll be knocked out in minutes .. remember don't force yourself to sleep just chill til you doze off ..
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1