Guy busted for a backpack FILLED

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by defiantrebelion, Oct 7, 2013.

1. ahaha wtf he isnt goin for life he went in for 2 monthw.

2. drving in a car no lisence not his car. cops pull em over

3. Damn it always seems people get busted because of cars! DEALERS AWARE: deliver your shit on bikes or motorscooter!!!!! Ditch cops cutting thru neighborhoods and shit

4. My brother gets pulled over, cop lets him go. He goes to leave and drives erectly and the cop pulls him over again, search ensues and they find a pipe in his trunk. They charge with the pipe and driving under the influ. My sister does the exact same thing. Me, been pulled over and let go more times then I can count. To me, this says its all about how you handle the cops. I have gotten away with no license, no proof of ins, no registration, High as a kite. Got pulled over in Utah for speeding and was asked if I minded being searched. Told em I will not consent, got let go with out a speeding ticket. My secret.... GIVE THE OFFICER RESPECT. They are just doing there job and you might have caught them on a hard day. Be nice and respectful and see what happens. Works every time for me.

5. so what does that have to do with being high? ive "swayed" on the road before perfectly sober when changing radio stations.

i can understand the issue as if someone drives like a drunk driver when they are stoned. but ide say 95% of the people that i know drive perfectly normal when they are ripped.

what it really boils down to is if you are a jackass or if you can keep your shit together when it really means something.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with looking high.  But if the cop is profiling, then the consequences are the same.

7. You're one of the smarter ones then. I'd try to not drive high, but if I reallly waanna go somewhere I will.

8. post the cops episode

9. Little late, but I think he just drove like a dumbass.