Washington State MMJ Gutted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Pie Romania, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Wow - I think you need to read up a bit.  At this point, I'd say it is anti-corporation since only three licenses can be held by anyone and you can not hold a growers and retailers license.  Growers are limited to 30,000 sf.  Pfizer? :laughing:

Contact the liquor board and share your story man...I've had severe ulcerative colitis since I was 9 and I need this medicine too. I also can't afford to pay 340 dollars an ounce...the state needs to know that there are people like us that simply want to grow a few plants and be left alone. 

There is a reason they are taking public comment. They want to know what the actual patients think about this. I'm not a big believer in the democratic process but if more people speak up then we have a chance of keeping some of the good parts included in RCW 69.51a 

3. Im just as pissed about this garbage the WSLCB is thinking about but I do have some good news....

I have gotten stoned with a Washington state Legislator who shall remain nameless,  no way will the Legislator cast a vote to mess with the Medical marihuana law. I will meet with them personally some time this week. Its an old friend of mine for 20 years.

This Legislator is well liked and is an extremely hard worker so I know we have people on our side.

4. Two completely different paths since OR would allow personal grows - huge difference.

5. I know I posted this a while back, but with SB 5052 headed to Inslee's desk, medical is now fucked. Useable cannabis limit reduced from 24 ounces down to 3 ounces. Plant limits reduced from 15 to 6. Dispensaries will be shutting down except for a select few I-502 stores catering to patients with overpriced products. I get my cannabis for Free every month...They wont be doing the same for me and even if they did, it wont be equal quality, so there goes that. Oh, and a patient registry. Fuck this state. https://thejointblog.com/washington-bill-to-shutdown-dispensaries-passes-house-committee/

6. FUCK THIS STATE... Agreed.

What we have is a state run monopoly who are bought and paid for by 502 stores and growers who stand to make a fortune and fuck all the sick and the poor who need medicine.

Washington state is going backwards. :(

7. Those cocksuckers can go to hell, I'm still gonna grow how much I fucking need, which for damn sure is more than 6 plants on a cycle for the size I can do in my apartment..

Amen brother, we are not growing a cash cow trying to make money off everyone in town, just enough herb for our people.

The greedy fucking bastards took a huge shit on us, all they see is $$$$ and dont feel the real pain and suffering people live with night and day. I may not live another year so if they lock me up it would be a death sentence.

Shame on them for being so blind. :(

9. Yeah because nobody in California has ever done somethin like that or lied about something involving weed :rolleyes:

10. [quote name="Kroptonik" post="21539477" timestamp="1428854213"]Yeah because nobody in California has ever done somethin like that or lied about something involving weed :rolleyes:[/quot

Well actually no one In ca has because we don't have legal rec shops.

11. Yeah, and no lieing goes on in your medical world?

12.  My nephew scored some herb from a rec shop and the claim was 38% THC. looked at it and looked at the white widow I have frosting over,mine must be 125% THC. LOL :D

I can type up a bullshit lab report and print out a fucking sticker to go on a bottle and not pay a lab jack shit.

I bet I can guess the percentage by a sample and looking at it closer then some cocksucker who sells $30 grams of shitweed.