Yield with CFLs?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by dangray, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Got loads of 125w EQUIVALENT CFL's for veg and tbh they're doing great, but for flowering I have a huge 'big bulb' 300w CFL, what sort of yield am I looking at? I have one Nordic Kalashnikov and one Viking ak47 auto

2. The world may never know. Sometimes we wish we did, but we never will.

3. Way way way too many variables for us to tell you.  I grew 54 grams using 150 watts of cfl.  Just don't get your hopes up and be happy to get whatever bud you get.

4. Yeah understandably :) I have set up a pos with more detail and can provide pictures starting tomorrow, I'll keep a diary too :) thanks for the info!

5. I'd say the average of most growers that use HID's is anywhere from .5 grams per watt to 1 gram per watt. CFL's aren't as strong so you might get .2 -.3 grams per watt? IDK man there are too many variables.

My guess would be around 2.5 oz's 

6. Too many variable to say. Only way to find out is to grow out a strain and see how that particular strain yields under the circumstances you give it

7. Thanks for your support and opinions guys! Really appreciate it and tbh, I'd be happy with an ounce per plant, thanks