Selling your soul to satan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NotoriousBLP, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I would sell my soul for an in-n-out burger delivered to me with a cold pop.

Tuckerjonesisreal

2. I sold him soul once but he quickly demanded a refund.

3. My dancing with the devil days are over. Sometimes you got no choice, but you can always work on yourself to accomplish your goals in a normal way.

Send from my phone! :)

4. Satan? Lol pussy

Try some other cultures bad deities

5. I am a broker of souls if anyone needs their soul sold to the devil I can arrange all of that

6. Like eminen and Justin bieber?

Lol

-yuri

7. I've sold my soul to satin 3 times I believe.

Can't beat sheets made of satin.

But pffft satan is just as, if not more so, corny than any god ever created by man.

8. satan is santa claus and vice versa  :metal: the elves are fuckin demons 

9. Satan can't afford my soul!!

10. I say go for it, i wanna know how that all turns out. 

11. I sold my soul to Sauron once, everything was wonderful until some hobbits came and ruined it. Now I can't even leave Mordor without half of Gondor trying to kill me. Don't sell your soul OP!!

12. Let me be in heaven half hour before the devil knows I'm dead

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

13. [​IMG]

the guy above me has a Tupac quote credited to himself in his sig

14. Yea what up with that?!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Reall life shot dpoken years before by a great mind that is now takeing place in America my original post is my families irish proverb

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

16. there is no god, no satan, there is just us...

17. According to the bible, you will., have cash, weed and pussy for no more than 100 years. You will die a long torturous death. And then, escruciating pain for all of eternity with no breaks. 24/7/365. Why would you choose that over streets of gold with no thirst/hunger/sleep/bowel movemnt/ exercise needed and we will have health and happiness forever.

18. I've tried on numerous occasions to sell my soul to satan........every time he ignores me......it's as if God says leave that FUCKER alone his not worth it!! :(

19. He said I didn't have a soul because of my homosexuality and habitual drug use.

If anything, I find chronic drug indulgence gives me more of a soul.  :bongin: