Selling your soul to satan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NotoriousBLP, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I sold my soul for this forum and then died for its sins. No need to thank me or view me as the second coming of Christ. I was high.

2. there has to be a first for their to be a second lol

3. There
    They're
    Their

I guess it's all the same anyways, right?

4. #44 Adopted Smurf, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    im gonna take a wild guess that you had no friends and were bullied throughout school?

5. No. Lol

6. anybody know the going rate for a soul these days on the open market ?
    thanks in advance :)

7. This man knows what he's talking about

8. ahahah i wish. try nd tell me. theres no real quide on how to do it. im not happy nd all i live for is money nd drugs. so if i sold my soul nd got more of wat i wanted but less happy im all for it idgaf. becareful i herd u gotta say evrythin in detail so he doesnt fuck you up the ass. like with money it has to be real money accepted at any bank. i would ask statan for 1 mill everymorining besides my bed. and health. im set with that my whole life. wake up smoke a 1 gram dab. go get a bunch of unmentionables. and od to death. sounds like a nice way to die. i dont even believe in it tho. wish it was real tho.

9. funniest argument ever hahaa

10. How about we sell our souls to the robot devil instead.  

11. Hail mary

12. i have soul contract just in case somone wants me to front them weed haha

13. #53 NotoriousBLP, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Just read through 2 pages of responses that had nothing to do with my thread...

14. Same man

My bad lol. I wouldn't sell my soul because that means there is an after life and I would rather wait and see what it is before I sell it away.

15. i sold my soul a long time ago.

i think it was sold when i was born.

16. How do they feed off it? Do they make sandwiches or something with it?

Sent from Godzilla

17. You say that you are not religious, yet you are asking about selling your soul to the devil. It's a paradox that makes no sense at all.

18. Since 2008, the devil ain't paying what he used to.  Dang.

I've read up on Satanism before and from what i read, it basically just mentioned being more intune with the spiritual world and learning how to better communicate (with it, or people i'm not sure)

Not meant to de-rail thread, and will probably be inaccurate, but something to ponder about.

20. Your right that's the payment to get to heaven. If not I feel sorry for all those people who drunk the red punch.

Mail me leftovers.