Selling your soul to satan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NotoriousBLP, Oct 2, 2013.

1. that bitch Satan sold his soul to me 

2. Who, this guy?

[​IMG]

3. Why would Satan want a human "soul" in the first place, and better yet why would he want the degenerates?  Wouldn't the point be to somehow collect all of the souls God wants to people his kingdom with?  Why would you want something you know you're going to get eventually, wouldn't it be logical that Satan would be plotting to destroy the souls of the people he has no hope of gaining?  Dunno, I believe in neither a literal Satan or a soul so it makes zero difference to me.

4. if you take the idea that we're all gods, then yes we're all satan, so yeah justin bieber and eminem did kind of get famous by the works of satan. but this doesn't account for all the other famous people in societies throughout all of human history, even before we knew how to use language - things have just gotten all shit crazy because of the mass media. and people who worship satan or whatever don't get famous, they just buy all black clothes and wear symbols and shit, just like judeo-christians, so it's just another ideology people want to follow.

there's a mystical thing to the world, but being so overt about it by naming it "satan" or "yahweh" makes it goofy, and makes it not work the way you think it will. 

5. You sell your soul for fame you won't be happy long . You now become Satan's bitch for ever . Yes life on earth will be nice for a bit then you die an to top off your soul is now stuck with him for ever .

Not worth it one bit I'll keep my soul thank you very much .

You don't want to do that man, everyone at the top is a homosexual. You gotta be or you can't join the club.

7. Whats a goon to a goblin tho?

Gen4

8. You know.... Michale Jackson sounded his soul.

Sent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I sold my soul to a friend for a frazil then won it back in a drag race :cool:

10. Id sell my soul in a second for the right conditions. Too bad I cant.

11. #31 Solid State Society, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    People see this "selling your soul to satan" idea with info they retrieved off the internet and have it viewed only with ignorance. In actuality, the illuminati are not what you think. They are not evil or good. They do not worship satan, that is probably the largest misconception. They worship the light, hence the name illuminati. They are the illuminated ones, the enlightened ones, bearers of truth, etc. To put it bluntly, the people who they commonly say have sold their souls (rap artists, celebrities, politicians, etc) are letting the light inside them shine. The illuminati understand that the true power they possess first comes from within themselves before it is manifested in the physical. That is why they do rituals and that is why there are false flag attacks popping up all over the place. They believe in "order out of chaos". The more chaos they can create, the more energy they will receive. Why? Simple. There is a reason why they do not teach you about the wonders of the human mind and consciousness in school. Virtually every single human being believes what goes on in the world outside of them (what you see, hear, smell, touch, taste.) is a representation of Life. Wrong. There is a grid of consciousness in which each human is connected to. Now if you're on the wrong side of the grid (unenlightened) you will tend to believe this "selling your soul" stuff. If you are on the correct side of the grid (enlightened like the 'illuminati') you will understand that the world outside of you is a reflection of the world inside of you. The chaos they create in the world (like I said, false flags, the news.) conjures fear, doubt, anxiety, worry, uncertainty, dread, and a whole slew of other negative emotions inside of most people...simply because they don't understand that it begins inside you (the Mind, the light.). They feed off of this and it is what makes them stronger.

Your soul cannot be sold. You come into alignment with the Truth, and KNOW, then all will be revealed to you.

12. Your a bitch man

13. what?

14. I was talking to op.

15. #35 Jackhererwasright, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    oh tell me more i love hearing all the crazy shit they supposably do, I am just waiting for proof... but the way you approach the idea of the illuminati is more rational than alot of other conspiracy theorists I have listened to :)

edit: we need some more threads on where the human "mind" is going to take us as a whole planet over the next years.... could be really good or reeeallllllyyyyyyy baaaaaaaaaaad depending on how we look at humanity right now lol

16. A foolish ritual proposed by superstitious humans, you are the universe understanding so little about your blue sphere of water.

17. The mind is the greatest instrument in the universe and we have no schools in the system dedicated to making it into a curriculum. It's insanity, actually. The school system today turns out a bunch of motivated idiots because they think they know it all. I was like that. Went to university, college, student loan debt et all and like 95% of the student body. Law students, business students, medical students, especially science students think they know it all because they were educated by the system. The groups of people who control the world have set up that curriculum. They (illuminati, if you want to call them that) control what everyone learns from pre-school then all the way up the ladder. The major portion they purposely left out is the Mind. The mechanism that binds us to the laws of the universe. It's almost magical to the uninitiated but once you know and have put the laws into practice, the results will astound you. If you keep it up and make it a habit, it will become automatic. I almost feel cheated in a way, after paying so much money on school and spending my whole life there--up until this point. I met some great people on my journey these last couple years and they've mentored me and now I'm out there on my own, re-equipped with the knowledge of the truth. It is no conspiracy. It's exactly how the world works today. Look around you. Neighbours, family, friends, acquaintances; they're all learning the same thing. Which is also why 97% of the world population controls 3% of the money in circulation. Yes, three percent. Then 3% of the population controls 97~% of the money in circulation. That 3 percent get it, they're "in-the-know", multi-millionaires in any profession, super happy and highly successful at whatever they do. See? It's the minds doing. At the present moment, your average person is unconscious to the workings of the mind and that is going to pose as a threat to humanity until a mass consciousness awakening happens. So protect your mind, TV is filth (many will disagree but that's ok.), read good books, eat good foods and whatever that may happen next in the news is going to be a lie 100%.

18. ^ haha too bad 2012 didn't work.

19. Satan can suck on deeez nuts.

20. i no you were it just made no sense