Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

excessive kief.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by redthunder, Oct 2, 2013.

1. The title sounds stupid, because how could there ever be too much kief?! You could be me, who doesn't really smoke kief. It makes my asthma worse sometimes, or I just get waaaayyy too high to do anything. I have a large space case grinder with kief catcher, so naturally, I collect a lot of the stuff. When I have buddies come over and we smoke, we'll maybe load some in the vape, or fill up the 3 footer with ice and take bong rips of straight kief. For the most part, I just dump it into my kief jar and put it back on my mantle. I recently decided to weigh it, and it came in at an ounce! So-- if you were in my shoes, what would you do with it?

Attached Files:

2. Well personally I'd smoke it xD

3. omg, id either 

A- BHO run it

B- Pollen Press it into a bunch of keif coins

C- Smoke it straight on a screen, with hempwick 

4. I love option c. Such an easy way to smoke kief while retaining the flavor.

5. Holy shit man im jealous!  :smoking:

6. this is amazing

7. Vaporizing keif is the best way In my opinion, so much flavour!

8. Absolutely! 

9. :eek: ... .... .... ....

Speechless. So god damn jealous! Can you vape kief? If you can, do that. If not, make BKS's hash candies! 

10. I vaped a bowl last night.. Sooo sweet.
    Hash candies?!?! I'm going to find this recipe!

11. Roll it into balls and make a snowman :D

12. How much time/weed did it take you to collect that much from your grinder?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Just plain jealousy. I am very happy for you but damn, it's like me starting a thread that says, "My penis is a solid twelve inches and I have no idea what to do with it."

Keep it and if you ever find yourself unemployed just put the fact that you have a cartel's amount of kief on your resume. I would hire you asap, no references needed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Some for the vape, some for pressed kief, some for some oil, some for bubble and dry ice hash, some for...EVERYTHING!  :hello:

15. well, I usually get 3-4g a month, closer to 3 though. It just depends on the strain and how much my smoking habit fluctuates. My boyfriend and I smoke about a zip every 10 days. My birthday was just recently, and my best friend friend drove up to visit! She gifted me her kief stash because her husband didn't want to give away "free weed". Her husband is a grower and they live in an area where its the occupational norm, so she trims in her spare time when she wants to "clear her head and escape the kids". She brought up about 33g and she said it took her a month and a half.

Lol, speaking of unemployed, I just got a new job and completed my first sub two days ago! Wooooo.

16. Make hash
    Make hash oil and cap em.
    Make edibles
    Vape

17. PM me for my address

18. :yummy: omg ! If I were you I would send it to me lol !!! I have never let it build up more than a gram or so in my grinder before it got puffed...

19. Smoke it as is with a one hitter. Make a pile on my desk like tony montana and poke it with my one hitter and make sand holes in the martian dust.