Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Howlingwolfus, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Would fuck the shit out of her. Like a few of her songs when drunk or on unmentionables and think she's pretty fucking hot esp in the video 23

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. mind if I ask how 3/6 ran a train on her?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Id fuck her

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. im shes doing all this to get attention and money.. seems that people enjoy when other people are rebellious or do something unusual, judging by all her followers that seem to worship her and always find a "deeper" meaning to everything she does, i call a bunch of bullshit teenagers and an attention seeking piece of ****

Sent from my iPhone, 100% baked, using Grasscity Forum

5. I like some of her songs, others I don't like. I don't know her, so I can't really have an opinion but she seems like she is pretty chill.

6. she smokes weed and likes to party. my kinda chick.

7. [​IMG]

mmmm dat ass..

8. Just watch BoJack Horseman episode 3, Prickly-Muffin. It will tell you everything you need to know, haha 

9. Of course she's seeking attention... She's a performer... They seek attention for people to see their performance.

Sounds like you mad she's incredibly good at it. Lol

10. I dont like her, her music, or her status in this world.

11. Her types and especially her masters are ruining our youth.

12. #133 ExcretingCretin, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Entitled, judgemental, and cynical douchbags the lot. With a terrible taste in music to say the least and an even worse sense of hard work.
    Generally lacking in forethought or frontal lobe capacity.
    Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. A very astute observation sir. Theres quite a few other chairicteristics that are often sharred but thats the most pominent ive (at least)noticed.

14. I'd hit her. With a tire iron.

15. #136 ExcretingCretin, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    How could you not be? Its the anti thesis of what it means tobe successfull. You have people who will work their whole lives to become actual contributions to society. And in one feil swoop, (disregarding the establishment of her name) she has (almost) singlehandedly brainwashed a whole new sect if you will. Two girls one cup is popular, Does it mean you should envy them? Chances are youre disgusted that theyd be so degenerative.

I guess if you wanna contribute to society, you dont have to positively. Seems like a great philosophy.

Obviously she isnt the only problem. The people who listen also should carry that burden of guilt. Along with the people who promote it to the impressionable.

That being said i prob wouldnt mind as much if she didnt promote the somewhat exagerated form of teenage rebellion in a manner which would leave the youth hopeless and feeling confined to the point they need to act out to get out.

Imo shes a sensation soon to pass, but like everything will leave an impression. Because thats what we strive for, something different.
    Im mad because we consider that success.

16. All these pop bitches are sensations soon to pass. The fact that all u guys pay attention to her is rediculous. I've never ever ever ever had a pop star/actor/singer whatever be my Idol. I've never payed attention. They're not destroying our youth it's parents who don't teach their kids American culture that are "ruining" our youth. I knew Wtf was up when I was 5 years old.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. She's faker than some Sweet n Low