Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Howlingwolfus, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Ehh we'll forget about her soon enough like Linsey Lohan and Paris Hilton. Not that I really have a fuck in the first place but I won't be seeing her shit on the news anymore

2. thank you lol by (this is atonphere got new phone an for got all my pass words lol)

3. I just don't understand how this thread has over 40 posts and there are no hot pictures. Like wtf

4. #44 AK Infinity, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    To understand the shallow appeal of Mylie Cyrus, all one need do is look at the consumers of her material.  Look at the kind of society we're creating, one that's big on hashtags but surprising vacant on literature and history.  Cyrus's handlers aren't stupid but they realize that her fans are and will be titillated by a seemingly out of control girl.  See, cheap and tawdry lewdness is great in today's society.  Think about the glut of reality shows filled with dysfunctional people doing weird and dysfunctional things, and it supposed to be entertainment.  But this feels really odd to me, because wasn't the goal of entertainment to create false realities we desire or aspire to?  These reality shows and train wreck parades mirror real life too much.  We aren't aspiring to anything, we're reveling in the short comings of people we'll never know or want to.  It would be like me watching my neighbor in their own home and getting some sort of perverted thrill out of it.

There's something Orwellian about all of this, the cameras all over the place, we are a shallow voyeur nation.

5. It's a Miley thread, how could there be "hot" pics? :smoke:

6. I have absolutely no issue with Miley. Except her new hair. Not cute in my opinion. Buuuut not my head, so not my problem.

7. As a teen i woulda called her a poser or sellout im reAlistic these days and i know i would do it if i could make the money she is making

8. You know, I recently found out that Miley is a supporter of the To Write Love On Her Arms charity/foundation. That's a +1 in my book

9. i would choke Miley with my cock.

10. Did she pee on your rug dude? 

11. she twerked on it and got her goo all over the place.

12. I really don't know why people hate on her so much. I see a million chicks acting and dressing like that every day. I've seen WAY worse shit from people who are older then her. Who gives a fuck what she does? She was on tv for most of her childhood and teen years. She's finally getting to do what she wants. I think she's acting like most other 20 year olds. People are only mad because she used to be on Disney, her show isn't even on Disney anymore.

Maybe I'm more sympathetic because I'm her age. I'm not some stupid kid from this generation. I don't have a twitter, tumblr or an instagram. In fact, I think instagram and twitter are stupid as fuck and most people posting are products of the media. I don't party that often, I read books and Im kind of a nerd. But I still like her, not everyone who likes her is a complete fucking idiot. I think people need to chill the fuck out and remember she's only 20... and they need to stop caring so much.

13. miley is chill, she just doing her thing. she smokes weed and parties so its all good.

14. Miley is @[member="bluntmanCDXX"]'s future baby mama

those are my feelins

ahahaahahahahaahaahaahahah :laughing: :bongin: :laughing:

hater.

16. im conducting the same study with my penis

17. "Talk like a black chick" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. She is a product of the retarded failing popular music industry

{High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace.
    When the time has come, you will see, our return to the Land of the Free}

19. I would tongue punch her fartbox and so much more

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!