Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Howlingwolfus, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I'd smoke a blunt with her.

~what a long strange trip it has been...~

2. Miley Cyrus is a fucking genius, kids these days are too stupid to realize it. Her net worth by the end if this year is going to be close to 200 million, so maybe you guys should stop hating on her because she is cashing out and taking advantage of todays generation of retards. 

3. She values money more then self-respect. :smoke:

4. The way in which she spoke to Sinéad O'Connor today/yesterday is disgusting.
    I'm not saying that Sinéad is great and all this, but Miley mocking people with mental health issues is disturbing. What a nasty piece of work.
    Sinéad might of ignited the whole thing writing that open letter to Miley, but Miley went too far this time.

5. id fuck the shit outta her..

6. she has no ass.. 

with that being said i would still slap my cock across her face a few times. 

7. If you had millions of dollars and the whole world was watching you too, you wouldn't  care what anyone thinks of you.

8. Couldn't agree with you more, that "wrecking ball" video damn hot as shit

"In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws. But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

9. bro it dont even matter.. its nice to fuck a small girl every once inna while an feel like you're doin some internal damage.

10. Yeah I would definitely throat  the shit out of her.

11. She's a disgrace and everyone else in today's pop culture SMH....

12. I like her tongue...that's about it...

13. She was on SNL last night. She looks like a boy. And not a cute boy, but an unattractive boy with a lot of makeup on.

And as someone mentioned above, no ass. Even from the front, her hips are not hot.

It's beyond me why anyone finds "her" attractive. Well, actually, I know the answer: because she's popular. If she was unknown, nobody would pay any attention to her.

Every generation probably has someone like her.

14. First time i ever saw her i knew this is exactly what was gonna happen :laughing:. I even told my cousin the second she hits 18-20+ shit will get ridiculous. It's what every young star that started out "good" ends up doing.

15. In her new music video for her song called 23, Wiz Khalifa has a super sick part where he is mixing drugs in a lab in the high school. That is all I have to contribute to this conversation. Fast forward to 2:40 for those interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

16. phs who cares about how much money she makes .she's no genius ether. She is what you call a poser a tool a fake .

Calling Miley Cyrus a genius is like calling lil whyne a good rapper hahaha .

No, she's a genius. Making 200 Million dollars is something most people dream of, and it's not an easy thing to do. She may seem like a fucking idiot, but she's cashing out on all the teenagers and their parents across the globe just by displaying a certain persona. That's as smart as it gets if you ask me.

18. she is not the brain behind her money making habits. Her publicists are. Shes just the puppet 

That may be true, but her publicists are only there because she's a natural, she knows how to get attention and attract people towards her. If it were only her publicists, that would mean that anyone has the potential to be making that kind of money every year, which we all know just isnt true.

20. She's a dumb Cunt !!!! & what the fuck is up with all the articles about her shorts ??? her ass is definitely not great or even good (misshapen, flat ???? whatever) dumb whore with daddy's money that helped her start earning on her own !! & by the way billie (not a typo) boy is a dumbass himself (hate coouuntriieee music)