Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dyskinesia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by willymuff2, Sep 30, 2013.

1. http://www.dystonia.ie/menu.asp?Menu=23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia

Ive been taking antipsychotics and ive developed this

im really worried itll get worse and turn into parkinsons

i want to cease taking medications immediately and switch tyo medical marijuana with no thc and all cbd 

can you guys help ?

im shittin my slef i littereally cant stop my fuckin tongue involuntarily moving 

2. ....help how? You seem to already have a plan in place

3. Sadly we think we can take all kinds of prescription medicine with no adverse effects. I'm glad you noticed that the pills were the cause as most people don't notice they are the problem. It will be very hard to find any pot that is completely CBD. BUT some growers that grow for medical reasons might be able to create a liquid concentrate that is very close to 100% CBD. You might want to try some medical strains that contain THC as well as CBD. But I would suggest you try a strain that is mostly Indica instead of one that is mostly sativa to start with. if you plan on smoking or eating it then you should get medical cannabis from a nearby dispensary in your area, as THC can have its own set of benefits aswell.

Educate yourself on the history and effects of medical cannabis to avoid anxiety.

4. #4 The Golden Spiral, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    It sucks that corporate america sucked you in to the point where you developed a phisical illness.

I'd apply for a card asap if i could
    Go for it. stop them fucking antidepressants. Pills really fuck you up.

You don't need pure cbd to be fine.
    You can get some thc inthere too, it won't affect you. It will get you high though, it's more of a pro anyway

Edit: and as sayed previously you atleast discovered the illness and why'd it happened, because of pills.
    I'm pretty confident a doctor would just prescribe you some more to get rid of the symptoms.

Then give you some more for the new symptoms..

5. Get your recommendation and start buying high CBD strains like harlequin n such. It's worth a shot. I know med side effects can blow. I had tremors for a few years so bad i couldn't hold a coffee cup. It should go away when you stop taking the medication.

DO NOT go cold turkey. It will be hell and can be dangerous. Taper off over 2 or 3 weeks.

6. I've seen 50/50 BHO. Highest concentration I've ever seen...80/gram sadly. Fucking epic smoke though.

If not go with the strain mentioned above me. Heard great things about it.