Can concentrates get their own section?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Toastin', Sep 29, 2013.

1. Yo it has been a year+ since I made this thread. I guess the demand for concentrates/hash isn't high or something. I still think this should be considered. 

2. I'll return for a bump on this. Once again I agree that a sub for concentrates should be considered again. Threads related to concentrate use/processing often get mixed locations been general/glass thread/harvesting&processing.

I understand the amount of work involved with moving related subjects/monitoring another section, but maybe it could be integrated easily - announcement of the new subforum all things concentrate related. Thread owners can volunteer that their threads get moved, and future made threads eventually get sorted if necessary.

I'm clearly under the influence of flowers, I'm sure you guys know how to do this stuff I'm just thinking out loud.

I'd really like to see a sub forum where I can find threads loaded with all things concentrate related between processing, dab reports, glass threads, tools /accessories discussions.

A lot of time these sub forums really open up the information line for people with specific inquiries into the concentrate world - many of these questions and suggestions only make it to the general thread or thinly spread between the other areas of the forum, where some very knowledgeable folk may never look. It's great to "stumble" upon some good information when following the forum timeline, but it's even greater to have a subforum as a much better index for people looking to really get informed.

Any reconsideration would be great guys! I love the city, and I apologize for my wall of text