Would You Suck Dick for Weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Shiva Blaster, Sep 29, 2013.

1. No Nutting in the mouth and you got a solid maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. im straight as fuck but Id suck the dick yo

3. If I didn't then the media and feminists would call me a homophobe.

4. I'd gobble gobble on that wobble

5. Faggots haha can it be my dick

6. Yea just choose the cheapest bid lol

7. Id do it lol

8. Better be a LOT of weed...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nope I can get weed just by asking my husband lol...I would suck his d*ck if he wanted me to tho I have before tho im not really a fan of doing it for anyone tbh. I will because it makes him happy sometimes tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thankfully I didn't go that far..

12. WHAT?!?!?! I must be doing something wrong............I have been GIVING WEED to suck dick.........NOT getting it!!!....................:bang:................Im takin them to :judge:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. giphy - 2019-03-23T135954.945.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. If u say yes u ain't straight. U aren't taking money to the grave but u are taking the fact that u blew a dude for bud :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. WHO isn't straight......the guy sucking the dick...........or the guy whos dick is getting sucked............by another man? I only assume they are both male because I don't suck womens dicks..........:love-m3j:

16. both although this does bring up a point, a lot of people somehow think it's less gay to get your dick sucked by a dude but I'd argue if anything it's more gay because you're directly, unquestionably getting pleasure from it willingly while the guy doing it may or may not be enjoying it

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. NOW...........HERE is the another part of that question.......cuz I mean.....A dude suckin your dick doesn't sound pleasant right................ok.......well put a blindfold of.......and stick it through the infamous hole in the stall.........u think youll know when its a dude suckin it.....and youd be turned off.........or would you just be another fag?:lmafoe::passtheshit:

18. I’m always doin favors for a bit a green, can’t remember the last time I paid for any drugs too be honest.
    B89DB527-EC86-49DE-A4A8-F2C94328BA2E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1