You know your an organic freak when...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Sep 28, 2013.

1. #41 Madonna, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    ^ :laughing: ^  

When you stare down old ladies at Ace for buying M i r a c l e Grow.   :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ahh that's my grandma. I think she does it to spite me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I know, my mom buys it too, or she did, she's letting me add some of my compost and amendments to her flower beds this year.  She's just cheap though, and my stuff is free, for her anyway.  lol

4. When you get excited to see a mountain of leaves raked up in a community park, perfect for the taking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seriously, I wanted to stop and rake leaves all the way to town today.  lol  At least stop and ask what they will do with them.... :confused_2: right after I inquire if there are any chemicals in their lawn management.   :devious:

:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh you know there are....no need even asking, just assume and pitch into the compost heap. Turn n burn 'em (figuratively) into humus....after a year or two it won't even matter.

[​IMG]

8. When 3D and TJ remind you this gem is buried somewhere deep in GC's bowel's :D :rolleyes:

9. When you go to the garden store knowing exactly what and where the 1 thing you want from them is (CoM lobster compost), but you nevertheless spend an hour wandering, looking at their products and prices, and scoffing derisively

10. .... if you've ever said the phrase, "Cytokinins FTW!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. …you use your last bit of popcorn for a sprout tea rather than movie night.

12. When you walk into a store looking for something and leave, empty handed, but after teaching at least 2 employees about dynamic accumulators, the soil food web, living mulch, no-till gardening etc.....(take your pic) and still feeling like, "mission accomplished."

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. When you want to stay out on a Friday night to blaze and drink a few...but you promised yourself that you were going to mulch the garden Saturday morning....and dammit if you're not at home by 10.... :unsure:

Me tonight.....I'm a freak.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. you're growing the best most dank bud of anyone you know.

Twas Ever Thus!

• Like Like x 1
  15. And you didn't need to buy a single bottle to do it...

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. When you open up a new tab on your browser and your frequently visited sites pop up, and the Organics section is the only GC link that appears.  Not Indoor, not Hydro...

Way to go Firefox, only took you about a year :rolleyes: . :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  17. When you live in the Southwest and water your dandelions so they get bigger before it's too hot. I didn't even know they grew here. I ordered dandelion seeds last fall so I could harvest them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Totally me on the rare occasion I need to go down to the 'dro store. :laughing:

19. you crawl over your lawn harvesting free range night crawler castings to topdress your stinging nettles with...

Twas Ever Thus!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. You forsoke your lawn for raised beds...