You know your an organic freak when...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Sep 28, 2013.

1. When you partner tells you...."Go to that sewage farm again and I'll leave you!" ..meaning a feedlot to get cow shit ....lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 waktoo, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    ... when you get "the look" from your local stone cutter when he asks you why you want to muck the slurry out of his draining system.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ... when you buy blackstrap molasses in 2.5 gallon jugs from the feed store - and you don't own a cow, a horse a pig or a still.

Peace.

Jules

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ...you get one of these. http://www.organictransit.com

5. WTF Ficky....I do this all the time :laughing:.  

6. I'd say you definitely qualify as an organic freak. Lol

7. Go running up to a Buddy asking him to sniff this jar!! ....Then tell him thats the bug you'll be grown the next batch from, your concentrated shit form last month ....lol

ps , this actually happened to me, I was the sniffer, but I knew the guy was an old lonely crazy friend, expecting sum such ...lol

8. ...when you will cross a big creek in October to collect several large bags nettles with a weed eater and gloves...

My arms still itch...

9. ...when you spend more at the farmers market than the grocery store

10. DSCF2466.jpg

If you recognized what these are and the first thing you thought about was what they could do for your plants....you just might be. ;)

11. I'd be running down to street with arms full. Cuckoo for coconuts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ... When you're done mixing and look like Walter White, with your lab safety gear on, and exclaim, "It's time tooooooo coooook!"

• Like Like x 1
  13. #34 Jackhererwasright, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    Got another one: When even your clothing is made from 100% organically grown Cannabis Sativa a la Jack Herer Style :)

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://www.rawganique.com </a>

thats where I go to waste entirely too much money on awesome timeless hemp threads... until Merica starts manufacturing her own (soon soon!)

14. ...when you learn to accept the gnats for who they are until you can get some ACV out to get em drunk lol 

15. when you find yourself sitting around coming up with clever stuff to post here

16. When you need to bring home an extra suit case just to carry all the soil amendments you found while on vacation.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. ....when you pick up other peoples lawn" wastes" and stuff them into a Ford Taurus

HaGGard

18. Holy crap, I did something similar today. It wasn't yard waste but I scored a big garbage bag half full  of used coffee grounds from the local starbucks today! :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. When you "like" a picture of.somebody's garbage in a bokashi thread...