You know your an organic freak when...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Sep 28, 2013.

1. My kids asked for seconds…sure!

2. My mind is already on spring its 30F but I'm in 75F in my mind...Pineapple Express here We come..

3. When you try to kill someone for riding their dirtbike in a forest because it destroys mushrooms :laughing:

Apologies for the quality
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4G487Wy8KA

4. #224 donothinggardening, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    When it's 11:30 PM and you are mixing soil in your living room wearing nothing but your underwear. 'Au naturale :ey:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. When you sit and watch your plants grow for hours and it's a good time. And when you make it a game of how many worms you can find in your no-tills.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

That's a frightening image...  :poke:

7. When prolific, productive worm bins start to become the subject of your dreams...

Just spent a small fortune on seaweed snacks and such. Awesome site! Thanks, Tree :)

9. When you through your neighbor's recycle bucket for plastic bottles to punch holes in them so when you plant them close to their roots so they can get water and nourishment directly..

10. ....on the crapper.. legs asleep.... reading about worm poop....

:bongin: lol

11. When using your Chapin 1949 becomes the best part of your day.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. On the crapper reading about crappers. You sure your fascination isn't with something else? :laughing: :laughing:

13. ...I do spend a stupid amount of time looking for free manure on craigslist ;) lol.

14. Hey...the first rule of bathroom club is we dont talk about bathroom club. The second rule is bring air freshener! :lol:

15. Speaking of bathroom club, and to deviate from the topic a little, I was in the crapper at work today when some gentleman came in with quite the ruckus. After throwing open stall doors and seemingly kicking every wall to make sure they were structurally sound, he plopped himself on the toilet beside me. 5 seconds later I hear "Down, set, hut!" followed by a splash.

It was all I could do to contain my laughter.

16. LOL, ....oh man.... :laughing:

17. Get a horse - trust me; you won't run out...lol

Our horse is a poo machine.

J

18. Hah...I have two horses of my own, plus a couple of teams of drafts at work. I frequently refer to them all as hay burning poop machines.

At least my sweet old granny is always thrilled to receive a bucket or two of horse crap for Mother's day. You know you're an organic freak when.....you give buckets of manure as gifts.

19. Finished compost goes over very well as a gift, too. Comfrey cuttings and compost were my gifts to my mother last year :laughing:

I can't wait for all this ice to thaw; I've got a compost pile to maintenance and another one to build, my list is ever expanding.

I had a nightmare last night that somebody was cleaning my house and threw out my worm container.
     You know you're...etc...

20. When you start using your brand new nutribullet to make banana peel/coffee grounds smoothies for the worm bin.

I thought it was just logical to do this with the scraps after I have my morning coffee and make my fruit/veggie smoothies. The look from the wife says otherwise. :unsure: