Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After detoxing SWIM randomly smells like pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheOtherLonleyStoner, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Good for you, and you say "who's we?" and the answer is MOST teenage males and yes my description is specific, it helps to be specific when you ask a question.

2. Whatever you say bro, I thought it was funny. Too high to care lol

TRWNBT

3. Lucky you, smoke one for me :p

4. I got you lol

But on topic momentarily, the more I smoke, the more I randomly smell weed. It's not off of me, but it happens on occasion. Not sure if that helps.

TRWNBT

5. Yeah that's a little comporting, still just curious though as how its originating from me i mean I know its fat soluble and I've got the American body going on but i've lost a lot of weight recently so I'm thinking im burning it off and its releasing out (not trying to be racist but you know how like Indian (India not Native American) smell like garlic(?) and just a really strong sent if they eat their culture's food mainly? ) Well I'm just thinking if thats kinda my case lol

6. If that's the case, your smoking more weed than most people have ever seen. It takes a lot for that kind of effect to happen. And only trace amounts are stored in fat. Not enough to be released as a scent nor enough to get you high.

Example, people that use heroin can get high if they work out after using consistently. What's stored in fat is released into the bloodstream. If you were similar, you would get baked off of a good work out way before the scent (which wouldn't be that strong and may not even smell like weed).

TRWNBT

7. Well there was the time I out smoked Cheech, Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson... Nah but I mean what about staying perma-stoned for 4.5 years and gaining a lot of weight, which I am now rapidly loosing...

8. So since I don't go to any other boards that would use these acronyms, what does SWIM stand for?

9. SWIM: Someone Who Isn't Me

SWIY: Someone Who Isn't You

10. LOL, on all the online dating sites swm stands for single white male. The I in there really threw me off. I knew it had to be something way different than that.

thanks!

11. Online dating sites? Lol I'm assuming it is best if I don't ask.

Haha jk bro

12. Lol, nineteen. NineTEEN....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Playing sports in high school if we had a practice over the weekend and especially after Spring Break (Yeah, my coach was a complete douche) the entire team smelled like sweaty alcohol. Wouldn't be surprised if the cannabis is coming out of your pores, especially when you sweat.  

• Like Like x 1