Thinking of buying a vape, what should I get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by The 11th Doctor, Sep 26, 2013.

1. So i've been smoking for 3 years now and I'm thinking of buying a vape so I can smoke at home. My parents are really strict and don't approve of me smoking, so stealth would be a big issue. I was thinking about getting an MFLB because it looks portable and easy to use. Any suggestions on what I should get? I could pay up to $200 maybe more.

2. Get the arizer solo, it is amazing

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

3. arizer for porformance... pax for stealth.

4. The MFLB is NOT easy to use, it's more of a hassle to use than it's worth IMO. The battery life is shit, the vaporizer uses conduction instead of a conduction/convection mix, and you sometimes taste wood. If stealth is your number one concern, there's no better stealthy vape. But if you want something that will hit hard go with the Arizer Solo, you can find it for $120 on Massdrop.

And the Pax is not (pretty) maintenance free like the MFLB and Solo.

5. if your trying to be stealthy, look at a concentrate pen. Ive got a cloud style pen and hit in broad daylight in downtown and no one has any clue. Theyre tiny, hit like a mofo, dont smell very much at all, plus theyre pretty damn cheap if you shop around since they make the same pen under a few different name, you can find the micro G version that comes with two pens for 40-50 easy. I highly recommend em