Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do dabs smell differently?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rendole, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Pretty much what the title asks, I think it smells different and not like weed at all but i feel like i have to ask.

2. they smell more strongly like weed than weed itself on the exhale haha, shit smells suuuper dank.
    but also, about as soon as the smoke/vapor dissappears, so does the smell; this makes it ridiculously easy to dab in secret

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dab in secret? With a loud blowtorch going off? Lol

4. you cant play some music or something to cover it up? easy fix i thought

5. I don't dab. I just feel all the noise makes it much less discreet.

6. This

The torch is loud as fuck

7. never noticed that causing an issue for myself and i have to be super careful about sounds where i smoke. but i also cant imagine that many people would hear a blowtorch and immediately think "oh, that must be a blowtorch, somebody is smoking marijuana in my vicinity" but hey everyones situation is different

8. I didn't say it was an issue. It's just not discreet.

9. How's the smell when vaporized? Does it help like it does with flowers or are dabs just too much? lol

10. and I'm saying that it has the potential to much more discreet than most ways of toking if you are at all able to put the proper precautionary measures i mentioned to use

11. In some ways, yes I agree, in others I disagree.

12. I would say it smells a little like weed, but slightly different. Like your typical non smoker would smell it second guess weed, but they can't point there finger on it because its not the typical skunky/lemon smell they are used to associating with weed. The smell also dissipates faster.

As far as being discreet just buy a micro G pen, i used to hit it everywhere i went didn't even get weird glances. The average people just think its another weird looking E-cig. Those that recognize it dabbed or have been around dabbers them self.

13. shit stinks like weed.  

i think bubble hash smells more like potpourri than anything else.

give me a good laugh