Good Bud Fattener

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by madamayo, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Yes I totally agree Tom! So is this true? Scientist can arrange molecules into a certain order. That order is now a compound. It is unnatural because it has been synthesized by scientist instead of in the natural world (molecular binding through proteins an such). It has now been altered with inorganic material. Same as gardening with compounds altered by inorganic material or mixed in with. Obviously it's the practice. If you are practicing mixing in synthetic compounds with natural ones then you yourself are a low level scientist synthesizing a crude inorganic mix? That's what people are doing. I am totally against scientists binding molecules together in an unnatural way. And that's what most others are doing again in a more crude and larger scale. In my eyes there's organic and inorganic. If you create a grey area in-between are neglecting logistics facts and science itself.

2. Hmm. Perhaps we can table this discussion for another thread. I love chemistry and biology, and scientists r fine too.