dropping leaves yellowing bottom leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by itsntcomplex, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Hello new to this so bare with me first time grower,4 week old plant strain think its indica, wanna make sure that nothing else is going on i narrow def to b nitrogen added some blood meal yellowing did not progress to top leaves i believe growth has stunned, but this morning all top leaves are drooping, i mist last night temp this morning was 70, purple stems, ayuda, help....

ph remains 6.0 & 7.0 sometimes 5.0 when i use rain water,medium organic mix, nutes flora series, and flora blend, alternating weeks,water every 2 days or when soil is dry,

Attached Files:

Hello thanks for the info, The Same day I mist her with some mag (Epsom salt solution) making sure i get the under parts of the leaves also replant, and I'm happy to say that when she awoke she was back to herself even those yellow f*** up leaves where perkier and looking as if nothing had happen these plants are such survivors, even through the concrete jungle it finds its way to the light. :yay:

Attached Files:

3. love the colour of yea toe nails