Moonman-600w Cab Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GanjaFarmer06, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I know eh just so tasty I swear ! I wish I still had pics from the last grow! And glad your aboard over on my thread, just another cool ass blade for advice and chattin!
    And i can do wonders , so it back and enjoy :)

2. May be a little hard to see but these are the 2nd set of leaves from the lsd. Should have came in as a 5 finger but was a 7.

Looks like some orange or rust color spots. It was only on these two on the one plant. I am gonna keep a close eye on my babies.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Here is also a couple of my pieces that I use almost daily.

Attached Files:

4. Group picture after the transplant to their final pot size, 5 gallons.

I also trimmed off the fan leaves from the main base to give more space for the under growth.

Little bit of shock is to be expected with doing both.

Attached Files:

5. hi moonman, your plants are looking great and healthy they'll be over the transplant stress in no time:), thought i'd tag along as your only slightly in front of me maybe pick up some tips along the way.

happy growing

Hey Daniel, Welcome. Pull up a chair. 

What are you growing?

7. thanks man, iv'e got 5 super iced grapefruit their only 11 days old so still early days but all is going well so far.

8. Everything is looking great moonman.

Current grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1212005-Bigcats-multi-strain-grow

9. Looking great!

10. Thanks guys. They are looking healthy after the transplant. I will post pics in the next couple of days. 

11. Here is an update to my grow. They are really starting to fill out now. It's really getting me excited. I am hoping to get these ladies switched over to 12/12 in the next week or two. I still have plenty of room to work with.

I am going to feed my girls later tonight. Most likely give them a small trim.

The runt of the group is the sativa. Has really dense leaf growth Inside each other but doesn't want to stretch out I guess.

I love how there is starting to be resin build up on the top leaves.

Attached Files:

12. nice pics moonman their looking great

13. Looking good I personally would veg a lil longer you have the room so why not go at least 3 more weeks it will make a huge difference in the long run

Current grow!

14. #54 GanjaFarmer06, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    [quote name="71bigcat" post="18795421" timestamp="1381184802"]Looking good I personally would veg a lil longer you have the room so why not go at least 3 more weeks it will make a huge difference in the long run Current grow!http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1212005-Bigcats-multi-strain-grow[/quote]They are sitting up on buckets also to get them closer to the light. So more room then the pic shows. My cab is 6 foot tall. I am trying to be optimistic about the growth. I am thinking they have to be like double in size before I switch.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Don't focus on flowering at all right now just focus on giving them what they need to grow big and strong you'll know when there ready haha trust me. Don't rush it take your time and enjoy it

Current grow!

16. Did a trim job on the girls today. Been reading some articles that say do not be afraid to get rid of some of the fan leaves. 

17. What day are you on with your girls?

right around the one month mark i believe