Moonman-600w Cab Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GanjaFarmer06, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Here is an update to my girls. They seem to be doing fine in the new pots.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. On another note, My latest picked up has seeds in it. I already have 20 from the buds I have smoked.

This is my favorite bud I have had for awhile. Supposedly it's trainwreck. Fits the description online but who knows. I am excited to grow this bag seed in the future.

Attached Files:

3. So dank on this thread bud! I'm subbing up for this! So lucky you already have your cool tube going :p I gotta wait till beginning of January :( ah well more time I clone, lst and veg :)

My Own bred seeds grow! Come in for some fun!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1245883-my-own-breeds-400-watt-soil-grow.html#entry18664642

4. Here is a little update with what I am smoking on. Four different types at the moment.

Don't really know the names being in a non medical state.

Attached Files:

5. Went to the hydro store and picked up some organic already brewed teas. I am lazy and didn't want to take the time to do it at this point.

Got an extra fan to clip inside of my cabinet, some botanical insecticide and some trimmers.

Attached Files:

not gonna flower till you get one?

Not much of a cooltube with my temps up above 80 lol. I just fed them some nutes today for the first time also. Hopefully instant growth spurt. 

These look beautiful.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Pull up a seat, lots of fun to be had. 

9. Yeah I have to wait I just paid to go to Cuba in dec. so I'm strapped for funds. I have a 400 watt hood lights an hangars but my ballast crapped out and a new one is like 200 and so is a cheap 600 watt cool tube set up for 50 dollars more I up my watts 200 lol and get fatter nugs :) and then save for a while more find a cheap ballast and use it for veg

My Own bred seeds grow! Come in for some fun!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1245883-my-own-breeds-400-watt-soil-grow.html#entry18664642

10. The babies are coming along. I love it!  :hello:

Thank you, I just know they are about to really start to take off here soon. 

I chopped off the top most fan leafs to expose the top 6 bud sites on my plants. I can see some new growth already 

12. Here is a little update to my plants. Blueberry is just killing it in here.

Attached Files:

13. Fuck yeah, looking super sexy. How many tops is that growing??

Thanks man, appreciate that. Fuck i think like most have 4-6 between FIMming and what not. Couple from underneath have showed some great growth also. Hope they come up high enough to be a top also. 

15. Here is an update to my grow. I have great growth up top from all the new bud shoots.

I cut off the single and first 3 finger leaf at the bottom of each plant. Then I started to lst the 4 bottom branches to widen out my plants.

Everything seems to be looking good.

Attached Files:

16. Here it is my good sir, all ready to be shipped out :)
    Thanks again for grabbing your next round from me :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380855781.604808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380855801.477384.jpg

17. Blog berry is the one that stood out to me the most, well I'm subbed to your thread and excited to see what you can do

Current grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1212005-Bigcats-multi-strain-grow