Kids suspended and facing expulsion for playing with toy guns on private property.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Sep 24, 2013.

Its irrelevant because I said, "You are using insults", and your reply is " So is the mother". Ok what does that prove? It doesnt address why I think you're a hypocrite, or that you are insulting the parents and children. It was perplexing and confusing.

2. \t<span><span>Penelope420</span>  ...</span>nuff said. 

'some people' need to work on NOT using any of these fallacies https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

okfinebye!

3. Isn't a 13 year old is a little too old to still be playing with toy guns?  On the other hand, we have adults doing it these days as well.  The whole world has gone full retard.  

Hahahaha!!! I don't even want to dignify that with a response more than a good laugh. You truly are far beyond help.

5. The majority of the population are stupid and nosy. This should be a well known fact. This could have all been avoided if the lady decided "It's an airsoft gun, no need to call the police." Instead, she wanted to get involved. I feel like I see this situation way too often.

Well, I'll be damned! A man who knows how to mind his own damn business! An increasingly rare commodity.

7. My point is pretty simple - nothing confusing or perplexing.

You all are blaming the school.

Instead if blaming the school, my opinion is that if this parent taught their kids not to shoot other people this wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

And, as far as I'm concerned, this parent opened herself up to criticism when she went to the media. Now she is just reinforcing to her children that they didn't do anything wrong. She is reinforcing that it is ok to shoot, assault, and bully other people, and it it's ok to whine to the media when other people don't tolerate it.

As a parent, I'm less concerned with schools doing their jobs, and more concerned with other parents who aren't doing theirs.

OK so your point is simply, just disregard your hypocrisy and insults to the kids and parents.

For someone who says "We dont know the facts" you keep harping on that these kids were assaulting each other, and bullying each other, even though that is directly opposite to what the article says. Hell, the other kids parents are also against the schools decision, not upset for any assaults and bullying that is happening.

This incident didnt even happen on school grounds, and the school was only notified because another parent in the neighborhood called it in.

9. I guess you haven't been a kid in a LONG time. Lol
    Haven't you heard, adulthood is now 25, so being an adolescent is up to 18.

10. #50 Penelope420, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013

Where in the article does it say the parents of the kids who were shot were against the school's decision?  

I've read it 3 times, and cannot find that statement anywhere.  Are you reading a different article then me?

11. Me and my friends use to go to the picnic area by our houses and shoot each other with air soft guns. It was awesome. 

12. Good thing some busybody didn't call the popo!

13. Something like that happened to me as a freshman in high school, but instead of suspension I got slammed against the wall, searched, and my locker contents were dumped out for me to clean up after. The day before it happened My buddy's neighbors were watching me with binoculars like they do to everyone, and they called the school saying I was at my buddy's house with real fucking guns. They even got my address from the school and went to my house to bitch at me saying I'm putting their son in danger. The way they found out I went to Durango High was looking through the yearbook and matched my picture to a name. Fuck that place I'm glad I'm a grown ass man who doesn't have to go to school anymore.

Not what I said, nice try.

Quote: Caraballo and his friend Aidan were suspended because they shot two other friends who were with them while playing with the guns as they waited for the school bus.
    The two seventh graders say they never went to the bus stop; they fired the airsoft guns while on Caraballo's private property.
    Aidan's father, Tim Clark, told WAVY.com what happened next lacks commons sense. The children were suspended for possession, handling and use of a firearm.
    \nMultiple parents are upset.