Going to work high as a bank teller

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2sacztoker18, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Was a horrible idea

2. sgt based, is that you??

3. haha, please tell .. ... ... .

4. Yo your pic reminds me of Scout off the old movie of To kill a mockingbird

Attached Files:

5. Hahahah that is my all time favorite movie. Never been compared to scout though. Well I would say the worst part while I'm sitting here in the drive through would be the fact that I sent a little kid out a dog treat instead of a sucker. Turns out parents aren't too thrilled when you mistake their child for a canine

6. Jobs that require financial transactions are not really the type of job you should be getting high before. I am a former investor currently working in the insurance industry and I can't tell you the number of mistakes I've seen from people who got high during work. Some jobs are fine for getting high at, dealing with other peoples livelihood is not one of them.

7. I have been high as an accountant, but never high as a bank teller. Bank tellers are really high!

8. Dropped acid on my way to work in a cattle slaughterhouse years ago.

Not recommended...

9. iv Never done acid and dont ever plan on doing it.

"but that sounds horrible i can imagine all the crazy looking shit you saw on the flesh of the cattle…

10. I agree completely. I mean I could do the job blind folded with my hands tied behind my back, just wanted to experience it high. No mistakes made, I balanced at the end of the day. But much easier back when I was a cashier. Won't be doing that again.

11. You work for 3 hours? Sign me up!

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. What ? No 9 lol

13. It would really suck if the bank got robbed, and you were just standing there, high as shit.

14. Please include the details of what happened haha

Sent from Godzilla

15. haha whats a dog treat doing on the counter at a bank? Honest mistake, if the parents were mad, it's their problem

16. lol. that sounds like a trip. Please tell the story

17. counting money when you're stoned is pretty much counter intuitive

i used to be a cashier and that shit was a bitch to do stoned

Lol yeah right. That's bullshit.

19. Was the kid ugly?

20. #20 Nugagerube, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    I get high and go to math class everyday. It really shouldnt be a big deal unless your smoking an excessive amount.