Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got a half o of dank but it doesnt smell through the ziplock bag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lets soar, Sep 22, 2013.

1. I havent opened it yet because the parents are up but shouldnt a half O smell thru the zip lock bag?! usually does! could this be the bud or is it fake?! :/

2. It's definitely not the bud.

3. Is what fake? The bud? The bag? You? Your house?

It's probably just a good bag dude you're overthinking it lmao.

4. Unfortunately my friend, the only way to find out is smoke it.. eeekkk

5. Yeah dude it's probably parsley! Haha just kidding, I'm sure the bud is fine and its just a good bag. :)

6. Some buds just arent super pungent fue to low terpene levels. Picd would help to tell if the buds are buds though.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Double ziplock Air tight bag... No air can get In. No air can get out. :huh:

8. Different strains have different smells. Or more or less smell, has to do with how it is grown sometimes also. Its fine, smoke it!

9. I'm smoking some good shit right now and it has no dank smell cause my dealer sticks some wet cotton tips. It also could be you got some bud that was harvested early smoke that shit and find out my friend.

10. If it has crystals and doesn't burn funky it should be golden  :smoking:

11. update when parents are asleep.

12. #12 Wavy, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    "dank " "doesn't smell through zip lock bag" 

which is it?  :confused_2:  :laughing:

i think you've probably just got a good baggie.  :smoke:

13. I find weed that doesn't have a strong smell is usually shitty.

14. alright guys it smells very lightly like weed. doesnt have much smell at all, doesnt smell funky though. More like very light mary jane or nothing at all. What do you guys think? Could be spice, cant rememeber what that gross shit smells like. I also smoked a joint of it, gave me a crazy high. I have a huge head rush though, and a small bit of a headache, not huritng or pounding, but literally feel warmth in my head haha. Anyway, what you guys think? 
    Thanks for the help!!

15. I'm thinking it might be under cured

16. Just throw it out it's not worth smoking

17. it's probably just bud that wasn't cured to the best extent.

18. I think a good quality picture will help us assess ur bud better. Jus sayin...

19. it was either not dried and cured properly,or it could just be Improper storage (example plastic baggies)  ,always use airtight glass jars to store herb,but honestly this could be caused by a wide range of factors too many to type out,Best of luck.

20. Lol if it looks like bud it's not spiced. Like others have said some kinds don't have much smell or was cured poorly i mean it could be a few things. If it gets you high you're good to go.