Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make hash oil e-juice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MagicMatt, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I've been searching through the forums for a while now and can't find anything that directly answers the question I have, so I figured I'd just ask it myself!
    So I had decided to give up cigarettes and have gotten quite into vaping, and then I got interested in potential thc juices. Nowhere I've looked have I found any info on the best way to make it, or anything like that. I'm thinking of getting hash oil and mixing it with VG/PG, but I don't know if that will even work? I'm having a party next weekend and want to have this ready by then.
    Thanks for any input/advise!
    ~MagicMatt

2. I heard if you take a gram of hash put it in a shot glass then put the shot glass in another slightly larger glass with some water and place on a preheated flat grill @ 250-300 degrees wait about 15 min then add 1.5-2ml of VG (don't use PG its some bad juju) wait another 15-30 min for it to all blend together (do not let bubble) then u can put it in your tank and smoke away! Can't give an opinion on whether or not it works as I have not done this process yet but I plan to do it tonight!

3. Has anyone done this yet?  I've been trying to find the answer to hash e-juice?

4. I gave this a whirl by doing it the double boiler/ mason jar way. The result is some dark ass green thick VG. I tried it in a protank and it kept clogging and burning out my coils before I could get a good vape. The first couple hits are great then your atomizer crapps out or gets too clogged. So, I'm thinking it may work better with a rebuildable atomizer and a micro coil or a drip tip. I would not put this in a regular "cartomizer" type top unless you just feel like wasting all your hard work.
    I ended up just using the vg ejuice as subligual drops, with some type of cooking (not the greatest tasting stuff in the world), OR used as a massage oil when my RA flares up (this method actually worked great)
    Anyway, I ended up investing in a few Vhit Reload(s) by seego. I got them on ebay for under $15. This way I had a dry herb atomizer to use on my 510 batteries.
    So basically the ejuice wasn't the greatest recipe in the world for me so I just bought the special atomizers for dry herb.
    Wish I had better results ;)

I would stick with the hash oil and just get a skillet and dome for your battery. Gentleman's brand will fit on most batteries http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/gentlemans-glass-globe

But if you want to try it, badkitty has a recipe stickied in the edibles section.