Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pie Romanias playing With Fire Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pie Romania, Sep 21, 2013.

1. That Chernobyl is so tridiculous

and radioactive

looking

lol, she's not camera shy. As soon as I parted her legs to get a whiff, she sprayed trichs everywhere. Once I posted a review for that shop on weedmaps, sure enough, another shop JUST opened up today about 2-3 blocks further away from my home. They have a few solid strains in their lineup that I think I'll have to check out tomorrow or the day after (Girl Scout Cookies, Blackberry Kush, Raspberry Mountain Kush, Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Dutch Treat, Plushberry, Cinex and Tangerine Dream). They ARE a bit more expensive though @ $12 a gram for some strains, so unless something looks absolutely amazing, I'll probably go just to look this time. This is the 3rd shop on the same road near my home. For a small town, it's nice having options in terms of establishments when I need low quantity and something fast.

3. lol, I didn't grow it or anything. [​IMG]

Um, I don't know what you're trying to contribute to this thread, but OK.

Anyway, I will update this again tonight as I saw last night that another shop opened up a few blocks away from the other place. Curiosity forced my hand and I checked it out today. Hopefully the camera does them justice when I get some pictures tonight.

5. Ok, so this is what I walked away with at the shop that just opened up yesterday. They didn't have a ton of stuff on their shelves, but they were cool dudes and this stuff stinks something fierce. Got another free medible since I'm a first time patient at their establishment. Took a few more photos and I hope they turn out ok (as always). Sorry in advance for the camera reflection on the brownie. Damn red camera, ugh. Anyway, ENJOY! I know I will.

First up is the Brownie:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First of the buds is some Blackberry Kush:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the 2nd strain I picked up was some Dutch Treat:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, comments are appreciated and thanks for checking out my pickup thread. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

6. lol damn, didn't expect it to be this dead in here. *shrugs* oh well!

7. Dammn so frosty :yummy:

8. Nice pick ups Romania thumbs up :) You ever fuck with any God`s Gift homie?

9. Never had God's Gift. God Bud though, I love.Sent from my HTC420 while being high as fuck!

10. Yeah im telling you man if you ever get the chance to smoke it dont pass it up. its a cross between GDP and OG Kush. IMO its one of the most beautiful planta there is. But just google God`s Gift high times pic and you will see what im sayin lol.

There aren't many strains out there that can't look amazing if grown well IMO. Some better than others, of course, but that's why I hate when someone asks me to rate some bud based on visual appearance alone. Some amazing look bud has been pretty sub-par in terms of potency, flavor, smell, etc. in my experience while some nasty looking strains (some pure sativas come to mind) have been fucking mind blowing. If I can find a nice representation of God's Gift though, I will now be even more tempted to snag it and pass along my review since you liked it enough to mention it :) Thank you for the heads up! I guess I may be receiving some cannabis and oil tomorrow, but am not 100% on that. If I do, you can bet there will be pictures of each item. My camera isn't the greatest, but it does a good enough job and I'm having fun with this picture routine on every strain I get so am starting a library on my computer of photos, haha.

12. Yeah man i feel what you are saying on judging bud by appearance. Dont get me wrong i love beautiful buds just as much as the next guy but some of the best i have smoked looks like plain jane.Sent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. A Christmas gift came early from two people. Have yet to sample anything from these pictures, but will be enjoying them tomorrow and definitely on Sunday for the Cardinals @ Seahawks game. Always love flowers, but the oil is really intriguing me....

First up is the L.A. Confidential Buds I received from a wonderfully compassionate activist within our community:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next are the Medicinoils concentrates from the same individual who's gone out of his way to make sure I'm doing alright, have meds on hand and am feeling as well as I can so I can enjoy life. I love our community and he's the biggest reason why. First pictures are of Harlequin, a High CBD Oil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is some Jackpot, which I'm assuming is from Alphakronik Genes "Jackpot Royale". Will have to ask soon to double check:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last is one that really has me smiling, from the smell (one of the strongest smelling oils I've ever been around) and it being a Brazilian Landrace Oil....Have a feeling this one is going to make me sleep like a baby:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a couple group shots of everything I was gifted earlier this evening:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

For being a bit of a down year for me, this community has done a lot to help bring me back up. I'm truly thankful to those who have reached out to me. This kind of compassion between patients, while maybe not being eliminated entirely, will probably be impacted if what's going on within the state and the LCB's recommendations end up lowering our numbers in our gardens, make doctors afraid to even recommend medical cannabis to people who DO qualify and lowering the amount a patient can possess at any given time. I'm thankful for these people and I hope to be back in a position where I'm helping others out in the future. I have always been the one giving things to those in need, so this isn't exactly a position I'm used to being in. Until you have strangers reach out to you (at least the first time they're strangers) and offer you a significant amount of cannabis to help you feel better and to keep you going day in & day out, you probably won't begin to understand how moved I was by this.

Anyway, I look forward to trying these out soon. The Brazilian Landrace still has my mouth watering. I wish I could take a picture that can be printed out as "scratch & sniff" because it's absolutely wonderful. In fact, they're all wonderful, but that landrace truly stands out to me. Comments and questions are welcome & appreciated. Hope everyone is having a nice evening! Going to be a wonderful holiday season!

14. Damn, this place has kind of died down a lot as of late it seems...

So keep it goin man :hello:  , just update us with new pickup pics or new glass or fat joints blah blah  :confused_2:

lol, have had a few updates the last 3-4 days. The garden I had gotten into actually decided to hold off on the addition of anyone new being added because of what's going on here in Washington with the Liquor Control Board offering these garbage rule changes. It's not even set in stone yet, but it's already causing me problems (and I'm sure many other people as well). Still going to keep looking for a garden as it'd be nice to have a steady supply or even a bulk supply that I can rely on for quite a while. Don't know that I'll be able to afford very much if they're forcing patients to grow less plants (which will have patients only growing for themselves most likely) and I sure as hell won't be able to afford what I need from the I-502 stores, plus they won't have any of the strains I need the most. Ugh, I guess we'll see.

17. Is the landrace indica or sativa? Good looking stuff as always man.

And don't worry that it's a little dead, keep updating and people will come back :)

Indica. lol, no worries, I'll keep posting pictures as long as I'm still picking things up.

Dude start a youtube channel ! Yuknow just chat about life and weed like all the other weed channels lol  :hello:

Think about it man  :smoke:

lol, I'm a shy person naturally. Hell, I couldn't even give a speech as the best man at my brother's wedding without typing something up, however, I fucking nailed that speech. Otherwise, my mind would go blank constantly, lol. Eh, maybe down the line some time, but for now I'll just keep with the pictures.