Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pie Romanias playing With Fire Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pie Romania, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Thanks pie

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Happy to help. On a sidenote, I received a gift bag from StrainCentral on YouTube today (as well as gifted him some medicine as well). Will be posting some pictures today or tomorrow and he will be doing videos and/or pictures on YouTube and possibly Instagram. So if anyone wants to see those, I'm sure something will be available in the coming days.

3. The following pictures are what I received from Josh (StrainCentral on YouTube & Instagram) yesterday at the Sweet Greens Grand Opening & CustomGrow420 Meet & Greet. Met some awesome people, enjoyed some extremely beautiful weather, and had fun. Been wanting to try the Black Cherry Soda from T-Rex Concentrates and Josh came through for me :)

Cookies & Cream:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Cherry Soda by T-Rex Concentrates:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stickers & Papers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silicone Dab Tool Covers (4):
    [​IMG]

Also received an edible (chocolate), but it melted out in the heat yesterday. I salvaged it by throwing it into the mini-fridge in my room, but it's majorly deformed now, lol. Still eating it tonight, but wasn't all that worried about snapping pictures of it.

Hope you guys enjoy the photos! Always love the gift bags with strains/products that are new to me!

4. Aaaaaand it looks like one of the local medical growers saw me venting my frustration as I have been looking for DJ Short Blueberry ice hash the last couple weeks. Well, I get a DM on Instagram saying that he found some of it (Sativa Phenotype) in his Hash Fridge and will be gifting it to me early this coming week (SCORE!). 5* at that. Also gave me a heads up that there will be some new hash at one of the local dispensaries soon (Gorilla Glue #4 & Quantum Kush), so will be going down there within about 10 minutes of it being dropped off to get some 6* GG4 Ice Hash and possibly some of the 5* Quantum Kush. I've had the Quantum Kush flowers (posted in this thread either a page or two back) and they were gorgeous, so I'd imagine the hash will have some solid heads with amazing flavor.

Figured I'd drop that little tidbit of information. As always, I will be snapping pictures of it when I receive it. Definitely excited to be dabbing full melt hash for the next couple of weeks and so very thankful for the medical cannabis community around me. A ton of like-minded patients who love to share with one another just like I do. It's not about money/profits with patient to patient interactions, but rather about seeing the smiles and improving the quality of life of those around you. The new medical laws will impact things a bit, but our community is strong & amazing....Words cannot describe how much my community has improved my life. I'm looking forward to the next life I can impact positively as well :)

5. Had tried to do one last update here last night, but I guess it had too many images and didn't post. Anyway, just strains I already had will be pictured in the following posts. Will split them up by strain, so there will be 4 or 5 different posts. Most of my updates will be over at Instagram from now on and my name there is pie_romania.

White Label:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last picture was one I normally wouldn't post, but I was tearing it apart while taking pictures to get interior shots. I ended up getting this photo which shows just how frosty the White Label strain is (along with beautiful shades of green accented with amber pistils). Figured I'd explain why I posted such a mangled bud, lol.

6. Fuck this new website format/layout...this is the 2nd time I've tried to post pictures and it just freezes up during the posting process. If it does it again, I'm just going to say fuckit.

Purple Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Girl Scout Cookies (TJ's Organic Gardens):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Love seeing the fine meds from you pie! Also cheers to you for spreading the love to strain central and customgrow. Would love to share some buds with you of that south chronic.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436570076.885361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436570104.187471.jpg

Cheers!

10. Been a little bit since I have updated here (not much activity, so it will be wider gaps between updates), but I have gotten some outstanding gifts from locals in my community as well as picked up from my provider, so I figured I would share a few photos.

Querkle BHO - Processed by Lifted_Dream_Extracts and Material via Medigrow420 & Tokin14u all on Instragram:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DJ Short Blueberry (Sativa Pheno) BHO - Processed by Lifted_Dream_Extracts and Material via Medigrow420 & Tokin14u all on Instragram:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chocolate Kush from TJ's Organic Gardens:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Will make a couple other posts with more pictures as I'm not trying to post so many photos that I go over the limit for a single post.

11. #432 Pie Romania, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    CBD Oil from a friend:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dark Star from TJ's Organic Gardens:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cookies from TJ's Organic Gardens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Predator Pink BHO by T-Rex Concentrates (Gifted from Josh/StrainCentral on YouTube - 92% THC!):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HH Mix BHO processed by Bret Maverick on YouTube and Gifted from Josh/StrainCentral on YouTube:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dutch Treat BHO from Solstice Gardens & Gifted from Josh/StrainCentral on YouTube:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Granddaddy Purple by Solstice Gardens & Gifted from Josh/StrainCentral on YouTube:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Strawberry (The White x Strawberry Cough) by Aurum Farms & Gifted from Josh/StrainCentral on YouTube:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have started doing strain reviews and also been taking cell phone pictures since I upgraded my phone and can actually snap photos with it now, so a lot of content is on Instagram only. Follow me over there for almost daily updates (Pie_Romania). Any questions, requests, etc., fire away! About to sample that Querkle BHO I posted first earlier. Sorry I haven't been active here lately, but these 3 posts should help a little and if activity kicks up over here, I will become active again. Found another cannabis community that looks promising, so likely devoting my time over there going forward. Hope you all are doing well!

13. Oh yes, was also gifted some items from Josh at StrainCentral on YouTube. Don't have any pictures right now as I snapped them with my phone and uploaded to instagram directly.

- First item was a Gigawax G4:20-C Concentrate Pen. Black finish, extremely tiny with a faint illumination on the button. Smaller than a pen you'd write with and even after I buy a few more vapes/pens, will be used as my discreet/stealth concentrate device. Gives fairly large hits too, which caught me off guard. Probably one of the best values on the market I'd presume.
    - Second item was a StrainCentral dab mat with a picture of some Purple Berry Kush on it. Definitely will come in handy :)
    - Third was a glass joint tip which is something I've wanted to snag for a while since I smoke joints daily. Not a PhunkyFeel Tip, but much better than nothing!
    - A whole bunch of stickers/slaps. Starting to collect and loving the ones I have.

Also, getting closer to posting content on my YouTube channel. Will consist of reviews (mostly flowers/concentrates, but occasionally items), cannabis education, current events/news, and smoking/dabbing, of course! Also will have giveaways once Im able. Reviews will be EXTREMELY in-depth, articulate descriptions, and broken down into a number of categories. Point system will be either 1-10 (with point accuracy down to the 100th decimal point) or 1-1000 (likely down to the 10th decimal point - Maybe 100th for extreme accuracy and to keep identical reviews non-existant).

Anyway, hope that gives some good pictures for you to view and an idea of what's going on with me.

14. Do you have a review on the cbd oil? How does it compare to others? Sorry I dont have an instagram or id just look on there

15. Not as of yet. When I complete it, I will either post it here or message you directly to let you know my thoughts on this one specifically.

16. Lol, damn... My thread is dead. Anyway, loving this little concentrate pen. For as cheap pricing and small/discreet as it is, its the only hash pen I have tried that can make me cough and cough hard. Smoking some Predator Pink BHO (92% THC) & Blackberry Kush BHO (81% THC & 10% terpenes) as well as GDP flowers. Gettin baked tonight!

17. Glad to finally snag an enail with quartz nail for it. Joelie Olie hooked it up. Time to get some better glass now.

Attached Files:

18. Loving the fire pie, always enjoy it being showcased in the YouTube reviews, cheers from the southeast! Here's an example of some of our finest,
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441158782.941043.jpg

19. Woah that white strawberry definitely caught my eye! Those nugs look frosty and dense as fuck :O

All that oil looks fabulous as well!

Please don't leave! I love drooling over all your lovely smoke [​IMG]