Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pie Romanias playing With Fire Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pie Romania, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Will be posting some better photos momentarily. So thankful to have a like-minded friend in the area. Extremely happy to have got some more Grapefruit from T-Rex Concentrates. My favorite wake & bake strain/oil, hands down.

2. Alrighty. Not all items from the gift bag are included here. Will post the rest this evening or tomorrow :)

Quantum Kush Flowers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grapefruit BHO from T-Rex Concentrates:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemon Skunk BHO from T-Rex Concentrates:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green Crack BHO from T-Rex Concentrates:
    [​IMG]

Huckleberry Co2 Oil from Co2 Organics (Happy Cat):
    [​IMG]
    Test Results: http://analytical360.com/m/concentrates/399672

The Smoker's Club Papers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Was driving past the dispensaries and convinced myself to snag some of the ice water hash that is carried by one of the places. While I was there, I also snagged a couple grams of Thin Mint Cookies that caught my eye. Might have to go back tomorrow and snag an eighth. With the sun starting to set on this side of the house, picture quality is a bit bad due to the direct sunlight, but I'll hold off on smoking the flowers until tomorrow since I have others on hand and really want to get a few decent photos before I smoke it up (even though I'll be getting more). Would have preferred to snag a strong indica for the hash, but the Blue Dream is all the had left. Really wanted the DJ Short Blueberry though.

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]

4* Blue Dream Ice Water Hash from Polar Icetracts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Snagged some Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies yesterday and had to go get more. Strong earthy mint & raw cookie dough taste. Insane and probably the best cookies I have ever had. Super sticky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wanted to add more photos of this Thin Mint GSC to my collection and ended up snapping quite a few that turned out nice. Going to be a decent chunk here. Hope you all enjoy them. Very happy I went to get more. If I see this available again in the coming months, I'm getting at least an ounce, maybe a few.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, some of the nugs are a bit leafy, but it's all covered in trichomes, so I'm not going to complain. Great cure on this stuff and the leafs are easily removed by gently touching them. Even these photos don't do it justice in my opinion and the smell is heavenly.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Picked up from my provider again. 4 strains at a half ounce each. White Label, Purple Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, and Blue Dream. All organic.

White Label:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am sure that size and quantity of the photos is going to bog some people down who are browsing, but this thread is pretty dead these days, so fawk it. Anyway, very happy with this pickup. The Cookies is the lowest quality of the bunch and not quite as good as other times, but the rest are awesome.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Went down to the dispensary to snag some more ice hash, but they only had the Blue Dream (which is what I picked up last time) and was hoping they'd have some DJ Short Blueberry. So yeah, I figured since I was already there, I'd snag something else. Walked out with 3 grams of Blue Magoo flowers which is a fairly common strain here in the Pacific Northwest. An indica dominant hybrid created from DJ Short Blueberry x Williams Wonder F2 (aka Major League Bud). While it's no Blueberry Ice Hash, at least I'll get a little bit of my Blueberry fix from it. Will post some pictures up tomorrow most likely.

8. Damn dude, beautiful flowers up in here!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you very much :) Tried snapping some pictures earlier of the Blue Magoo, but my camera just couldn't get it in focus. Will see what I can do later on. Did smoke a decent sized nug of it last night and had great effects. Definitely something I will continue to use at night until it's gone.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #410 Weed Visions, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    Amazing! Those GSC look sick too. I'd love to vape those and play GTA5 for hours!!!
    If I had to select just one though it'll be the Purple Kush

• Like Like x 1
  11. Been smoking a whole lot of the Organic Blue Dream today, so figured I'd snap a few more pictures of it. Nothing too spectacular (and I snapped them in a bit too much direct sunlight), but figured I'd add some more content to the thread. Hope you all are doing well today! It's beautiful here in Washington State and if any of you are following me on Instagram, you'd know I've spent most of the day so far outside in our pool listening to Sublime (and many other bands) and smoking a whole bunch of joints.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really like the 2nd from the last even though it's a little bit out of focus. It seems to help highlight the trichome heads or at least help them show a little better. Definitely some beautiful bud and one of the nicer samples of Blue Dream I have ever seen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lookin' super, super danky in here!!! Representing my neighbor state well, also Blue Magoo is some very chronic shit from all my experience, glad to see someone else who's had it! Enjoy the herbage [​IMG]

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Very much appreciated dmoney! Will be uploading some more photos today I think. Nothing really new, but I'm bored and wanted to get some better photos of a few strains that didn't turn out to my liking the last go-around. Also thinking of running down to the dispensary today or tomorrow to get some more Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Ice Hash, and some BHO. We'll see though.

14. Ok, just a bunch of photos to add. Some angles show more white than others, but this will likely bog down any computer that opens this up, lol. You're welcome (or sorry) for the quantity!

Quantum Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chocolate Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Kush:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Label:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dark Star:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Very impressive nug!

• Like Like x 1
  16. My endocannabinoid system loves me. On a side note, I've been saving a bunch of frosted out leaves & shake from the bottom of jars so that I could turn it into capsules. Not sure if Isopropyl would work if I made sure it was all evaporated out and then mixing it with something like coconut oil or some other fatty oil while activating it before placing it in the capsules with a little soy lecithin. No idea how I'd go about dosing, but I want them to be extremely potent and don't want more than 20 total. 10 really potent capsules would be sweet though.

17. Picked up a few more strains today (low quantities). Will post some pictures tomorrow as the photos I snapped today were horrible & out of focus due to the lighting. Snagged some more Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, however, this batch is nowhere near as good as the last time :-(. Also snagged some DJ Short Blueberry and Critical Kali. Rolling up a couple joints here momentarily and then going out to the pool. Hope you're all experiencing great weather as well!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ironic I read this as it's pouring down rain where I'm at haha cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey pie what do you know about the strains called romulan,dream qween, or urkel just picked up ozs of all three just really trust your opinion/ judgment

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. A strain is only as good as it's grower. With that said, I've had Romulan & Purple Urkle and enjoyed them both. Romulan was pretty potent from what I recall, but I didn't have any testing data to look at for that strain. Purple Urkle I've had which includes Purple Elephant which is either a specific phenotype of the Urkle or a cross (I'm honestly unsure). Both strains I ended up consuming either late in the day or at night, so I'd have to assume both are indica strains (with me being pretty damn confident the Urkle is most definitely indica). IMO, both are great strains that can easily be top shelf smoke if done correctly. Dream Queen I can't say one way or the other as I've never had that cross. Blue Dream is a strain that I enjoy, but it's rare that I receive a sample of it that overwhelms me (my most recent pickup of it is the best I've ever had) and I'm not all that fond of TGA strains outside of Chernobyl & Jack the Ripper. Not saying they're poor quality, but when I consume I'm looking for unique characteristics that suit my needs medically. Most of what I consume from TGA seems to lack what I require in that regard. I have heard good things about the strain though, so it could be fire as well. Again, dependent upon who grows it.

Essentially, those 3 strains likely have the genetics to be outstanding. Here's hoping you enjoy them! I'm actually getting ready to head down to the Grand Opening of Sweet Greens Recreational here in WA State for the CustomGrow420 Meet & Greet. Have no need to buy anything at the Rec shop, but I know Josh (StrainCentral) should be down here as well, so will be nice to at least meet him and BS for a bit.

Appreciate you valuing my opinion. Wish I could offer more information on those strains. While knowing strain names is nice so you have a good idea of what to expect, appearance/smell/taste/effects are the only true way for me to evaluate something, so if you're dealer/dispensary/what have you allows you to sample a little, that's your best bet of pinpointing what you will be most happy with. Ever have anymore questions, ask away. Always happy to help others when I'm able.