Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pie Romanias playing With Fire Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pie Romania, Sep 21, 2013.

1. #301 Hashtag46n2, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Sup Pie!!
    Bangin pics and wonderful etiquette ....

Reminds me of another great pic thread ;). :p

I'm surprised to hear your distaste for TGA gear though... Although I do believe it is a bit "over-hyped"

The Chernobyl is indeed off the charts..
    But, man.... Anything crossed with his Space Queen is a fuckin jaw dropper.
    Have you seen my cut of Space Dog/Dawg ? Absolutely delightful photogenic strain, with the perfect high to match
    (Space Queen x Super Snow Dog)

I'll post a couple pics if you'd like to see her... But definitely recommend ..a few more if you have not tried...
    -Anything with "Jack the Ripper"

-Cheesequake

-Dairy Queen

--Timewreck (one of my absolute favorite strains to make FullMelt Bubble with) ...when it melts, it turns blood red in color, and the Terpene profile is insane.

Anyhoo..

As always, nice pics man. Enjoy this thread fosho.

All the best from the Rockies
    -dabs

Inconsistency issues. Later found out something that makes this understandable, but don't want to post hearsay on the internet when I can't be 100% certain it's fact. Still, I have seen some solid samples of TGA strains, but the consistency (and a lot of times the crosses) just don't work for me. I'm pretty specific on what I choose to continue keeping in my medicine cabinet and the only sample I'd go out of my way for would be some very well grown Chernobyl. On the other hand, everything I've consumed from Bodhi Seeds has been spectacular. Sure, some samples could have been cared for during the cultivation process a bit more, but even they had me experiencing some things I fell in love with. There are others, but I'll save adding my list of favorite breeders for another day :) *I'm not basing this on vast growing experience, but the evaluation of the final product. TGA just isn't for me most of the time, but I won't criticize anyone who enjoys them. To each their own....we're all different and the same strain could work a bit differently from one person to the next.

3. I'm not saying his seeds can't produce outstanding meds...I'm saying I've had quite the bit of trouble ever finding consistency in the flowers. Not by just one grower, but by numerous. Again, nothing personal, just not trying to play "flip the coin" when it comes to addressing my medical needs. The times I've tried it, I've regretted it.

Also, I will checkout your pickup thread in a bit :)

4. I can say that dabs thread is one of the three I can attest to that has the damn fire

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, I checked it out and agree. Wouldn't have an issue snagging a nug from his thread if I were able to and sparking it up. Not often I'll say that.

6. Yeah allot of grasscity is just a bunch of chest puffing of people who have nothing better to do than to rate there bud to all the real people to see where they stand is nice to see some down to earth honest people with good threads

7. Excellent nug shots, love the macro you got going on. And the oils oh boy I wish I could get my hands on some of those right now. :)

8. Me too! lol. Short on cash for anything extra these days, but have plenty of flowers to keep me feeling as good as can be. Maybe I'll get lucky and a friend will drop off a couple grams as a Christmas present....Wouldn't be the first time.

9. And with that, it seems I may be getting some oil in the next week or so. Spoke with one of my favorite people in the medical cannabis community here in Washington State. Don't know how much or anything else, but will be nice to have something a lot stronger than flowers for those times when I need major relief. Been a little while since I posted any concentrates here.

10. What's up pie

11. Thanks guys! Awesome compliments from solid Blades.
    These words are greatly appreciated.

12. Been a little hectic lately. Not due for my normal pickup until Feb. Things haven't worked out for the oil, but will be trying to get the CBD flowers I have processed at some point soon. Oh, and it's my B-Day today, so I'll be smoking a little extra today & tomorrow for the Seahawks game :)

Hope you're all doing well!

13. Fuckin-a brotha.

Happy Birthday my friend !! :metal:

Hope you are as high as your heart desires. :)

14. Well beyond that :)

15. Happy birthday pie! it was mine on friday! hope you get nice and stoney today! 

16. Happy belated bday! Hope it was full of dank :smoke:

17. Gracias, and always. Luckily I haven't been without dank for a long time now. Still try to keep some "average" quality (by WA standards) on hand to keep me appreciating the quality I get from the garden as well as to preserve the organic goodness.

Speaking of, need to smoke one more time before passing out for the night, so gonna get to that. Appreciate the birthday wishes :)

18. Well, I know it's been a bit since any updates and it looks like it will be a little longer (a couple weeks or so). On the bright side, I may have a new strain or two to show for it. Also going to get in contact with a buddy who processes (mentioned this previously) and see if we can get some oil made. Won't be a large batch by any means, but will use some of the CBD flowers I have leftover as those are only used when I have a bunch of things to do throughout the day or mixing at night with a strong indica. Obviously I don't have enough to do a batch with the CBD flowers by themself, so I'll see what pure indica strains my buddy has to combine with it for a nice night time concentrate. If he doesn't have anything available, I may have to wait until the next flower pickup and combine one of the strains with it, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer not to do that since the flowers I'm expecting would be too beautiful not to smoke themselves.

Any questions at all, ask away. Hope you all are doing well!

19. How much do you get at a time

Minimum of an ounce per month as agreed by the garden I am a part of. An ounce of flowers and some other things thrown in for me to try (like the CBD or THC capsules, samples of new flowers introduced into the garden for me to evaluate, concentrates, pre-rolled joints, etc). These last few pickups have been once every 2 months, so 2 ounces a piece minimum. I still swing by dispensaries every so often and grab a few strains (small quantities) to keep different strains on hand for variety. Most of my previous pickups have been 4 strains at a time, but this next one might be 2 (due to me really wanting a bit more quantity since they're so sought after). Obviously, I can't be confident in exactly what I'll get since it depends on what is done curing by the time I'm due again, but I've been hoping for some Girl Scout Cookies again and also wanting to get my hands on some of their MK-Ultra, which was recently tested up in Seattle at over 30% THC. I also prefer indica strains, so about 80% of the time that's what I'll get. Still, they have numerous award winning sativas, so Im still more than thrilled with any sativa strains I get, too. This should make it a little more clear why I get Chocolate Kush & White Label so often which are indica dominant & pure indica, respectively.

The few times I donate for concentrates from my friend, I donate at wholesale rates per gram, so if money and flower supply are low, snagging a gram or two of BHO is the best option (and a nice one to have). The plan is to go half on the flower supply for a small batch run and he offered to split it evenly with me, which is a pretty awesome/kind gesture considering the time he puts into it, the solvent, and anything else. Definitely thankful for some truly amazing & caring people here in the PNW that make things a whole lot easier for me to get what I need at rates that don't damage my wallet :)

Not re-reading that, but I was sidetracked while typing, so if something didn't make sense, my apologies. Just point it out and I'll clarify if needed.