Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pie Romanias playing With Fire Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pie Romania, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Always appreciate the kind words Norm! I picked up again today, but it's all stuff you guys have seen before. Snapped some pictures anyway, but will post tomorrow or the day after I'm thinking....no hurry. Half ounce of White Label, Half ounce of Matanuska Thunderfuck (this batch is fucking pungent and the trichomes are pretty fat, easily noticeable from a distance), and 20 RSO infused coconut capsules (10 CBD & 10 THC). The White Label is smaller buds this time around, but beautiful & extremely powerful berry scent as always.

Best thing about TJ's is that they're consistent. Nice not having to question if quality will be up to par. I will be trying to add another item or two that are new to this thread here in the next couple weeks (like I did with the lotion & Co2 catridges).

The lotion from Kush Creams is absolutely amazing. I grew up as a pitcher in baseball and was so used to using this stuff called Atomic Balm which would nearly burn your shoulder with how hot of a sensation if created. That burning sensation created an almost numb-like feeling. The lotion from Kush Creams gives that same numb feeling without the burn. It's pretty incredible and with the pain I still experience in my shoulder, the lotion actually made my arm/shoulder feel the best it has since my early teens. No high from it at all. This stuff should be legal everywhere. I now swear by the stuff and am a lifetime customer. Next time I will be getting the Permafrost scent as it was recommended to me by a friend as this "Unscented" one smells like play-dough. That's actually the only complaint I have and it isn't even that bad of a smell, lol.

So yeah, thanks to those who check back in here. Will have some photos up in the next day or two along with something new to the mix in the not so distant future. Have also stocked up on RAW rolling papers, so rolling J's for days is the mission. Have a good night everyone!

2. Good to hear the lotion worked out for you man.

I have yet to try a lotion that I didn't make, can't wait till clinics start popping up round here.

3. Snapped a few photos last night quickly and got around to cropping some of them a few minutes ago. Didn't snap any pictures of the capsules or other items like rolling papers and such. Anyway, the flowers are Matanuska Thunder Fuck & White Label. My apologies if I cropped some of them too much or not enough, kinda in a rush. Hope you all enjoy them. The MTF this time is on a whole nother level and the White Label is always fire. Always thankful.

Matanuska Thunder Fuck:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Label:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Oh, and anyone who sees this, ya'll should check out ratemynug dot com. If you sign up, lemme know your name over there. New place just gettin' started, but hopefully it can be a nice place people can enjoy as well as here on GC. As always, my name is PieRomania there. Have a nice night everyone! I popped 2 THC Caps and a CBD Capsule as well, so I should be feeling great here any minute.

5. looks like a cool site, but 1 forum is enough for me haha. How did the capsules work for you? as good as a dab?

Dabs are much more powerful for me. The capsules are similar to edibles in the type of high experienced. They're great for evening use when you want to relax.

7. Ah yeah i gotcha now :) Did they work good for you?

8. Yes. I'll use the CBD caps whenever I'm out and have errands to run as they don't get me high, but do help with pain and inflammation. The THC caps I'll use about an hour before I crawl into bed for the night. Usually results in me falling asleep with a smile on my face....the perma-grin. Always enjoy the perma-grin.

9. A little behind on my pickups since there was a conflict in my schedule that kept me busy the day I normally re-up. Anyway, should be getting the next month or two supply this week with a few different strains. Just wanted to update since it's been a while. Also, I'm testing the waters over at tsu as an alternative to the book of faces. Check it out and if you decide to sign up, follow me :) Hope everyone is doing well and hope to have some more photos to post in the next few days. http://tsu.co/Pie_Romania

10. Last post on the topic, but found an interview on the Tsu social media site that gives a little bit of an explanation.

A social media platform that pays you for your content. Not going to make millions or anything, but check it out. Watch the video and if you decide to sign up, please follow my link as it will connect you and I automatically so I dont have to find all my friends again :) Video: http://youtu.be/yj9SXR6oJ4w & Here is The Link: https://www.tsu.co/Pie_Romania

Will probably be focusing on this a little more to see what comes of it. Not expecting anything crazy, but this should make things fun. Also, I will still be posting here unless things start rolling. If that happens, you'll know where to find me with my cannabis photos and anything else I acquire.

11. Hmmm im not convinced on using Tsu, must be some kind of drawback, seems like there is something else about it. Im going to hold off from joining for the time being. $1000 in a year for around 2,000 friends. Not much in my eyes and I will probably not really benefit from it. I will have to see how it takes off over the next couple weeks.

12. Understandable Norm. Anyway, I picked up a couple strains earlier and might be getting a couple more in the near future. Both are TJ's strains, one I've had regularly and one is new. Chocolate Kush & Grapefruit. This batch of Chocolate Kush is the best I've seen yet and that's saying something. The Grapefruit smells strongly of the fruit so it's obvious where they got the name. It has hints of royal purple that look black unless you've got good lighting.

Chocolate Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grapefruit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemme know what you guys think! I'm very happy with both strains and about to enjoy some of the Grapefruit.

13. Looks deliciously frosty! :yummy:

14. Those looks quality mate

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

15. There is a forest of trichs on those buds.

You always got the sticky icky.

16. Haha, thanks. Im extremely blessed and thankful I know some outstanding organic gardeners. Will be posting more photos tonight or tomorrow most likely, possibly with a couple more strains added. Going to get extremely baked and play some video games. Been a while since I have, so I'm due for a solid session tonight. Will probably hop on Call of Duty with my oldest son and get shot a lot. Usually how it goes when I take a handful of extra bong rips.

17. So, should be picking up again this week. Keep an eye out for this thread. Posting a few more photos for the hell of it in a bit. Eating chocolate candy and puffin' on chocolate kush creates a pretty good feeling. Feeling warm & tingly during this cold, windy weather we're experiencing lately. The Grapefruit would be fucking spectacular on a cool, sunny morning IMO. Spring, dew on the grass, sun peaking through the trees with a very slight breeze. Will have to pick some more up this coming spring if it's a strain still in the garden.

18. Well, I was given some advice and decided to utilize some of it since I today has been a bit brighter weather (been dark all day the last week or so with shitty weather). So, lots of photos of the same two strains I picked up last week. Will need to further experiment and probably should have grabbed a different item as a base, but oh well...Be prepared for the webpage to load slowly, lol. Sorry in advance, but it's the best way to see what worked well on here and what doesn't. Some I left out because they obviously didn't work.

Organic Chocolate Kush:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Organic Grapefruit:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Looks like every bud has a fine dusting of powdery snow :yummy:

20. Hot damn bro!!!!!

Natural lighting!!!
    Fucking beautiful, some incredible pics.

;)