Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hair follicle test for BNSF Railroad...

• Please log in to reply

Mackadoja

Mackadoja

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

SWIM has been given an opportunity to work for BNSF Railroad. However, they drug test like a sonuvabitch. Here are the details:

SWIM:

Been smoking for 3/4 of their life, heavy.

Have long hair (will cut to 1.5")

Have read the McCujo wash thread: http://forum.grassci...-drug-test.html

The test:

Will be performed by Psychemedics.

Test will be a standard screen, along with GC/MS/MS or LC/MS/MS confirmation.

Hire date will be 9/15/13, please assume that the test will be performed then.

Questions:

Will SWIM be OK (tentatively) using the McCujo wash, or are the chances of passing too low to consider given the time frame?

Does anyone have any experience being tested by Psychemedics (Who test for TSA/DHS/TWIC)?

Are the testing methods listed above any different or more stringent than any other testing company?

Here is the .pdf that details their testing methods (including liquefying/centrifuge methods): http://www.bnsf.com/...air_testing.pdf

I appreciate all of the help I can get. I know that the McCujo thread is informative, but everything I've read in that .pdf seems to lean towards more advanced testing than one would receive normally. Any and all thoughts appreciated.

notRoger

notRoger

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,775 posts
No clue because every time I have ever been confronted by a hair test I have refused and walked out because I have worse things in my system from 5 years back.

But good luck. I would love to work for bnsf

coraygc

coraygc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,703 posts

None of that swim shit here OP

s3ars

s3ars

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

SWIM is caught in a time warp if his DOH is 9/15.  How did the test go?  Or rather, how is the test going to have been?

• chzdgg likes this

ZigzaGoop

ZigzaGoop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts

Yea, what he said ^

Mackadoja

Mackadoja

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yea, what he said ^

Dildos, what?? Anywho, sorry about the date. Meant to read "10/15/13". I'm sure you ol' boys figured it out though. Thanks for the responses...lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users