Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Yeah, sometimes.. If I don't I just make sure it isn't in my face, I hate having hair in my face.

2. Faux Hawk mothafucka

• Like Like x 1
  3. I dont know. I can never find a style that fits me

4. Little formal look [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399002731.036409.jpg

I just do a medium fade with tapered back and then straight razor on my part. And usually style with either suavecito or bonafide pomade

6. I comb it, but there's no way to really style it without looking like a guido.

7. I like Murray's Super Light pomade

[​IMG]

8. Not really, my hair is mostly just straight. No style for me lol. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. No....I just go w the flow lol

10. My hair styles me.;D

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Only women should be styling their hair.

My buddy does the guido style and we all poke fun at him. It takes him a good 15 minutes to do his hair.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Without pointing it out, someone on the last couple pages should take time away from styling their hair and trim that white rope hanging out of their nostril

13. The same daily style for me :D I like in general different types of styling, especially the really beautiful ones like in this gallery for example but I don't have the special skills to make the most of such examples on my head X3 Besides I'm a lazy person in this aspect :DAnd now I have the short hair and prefer it to be just loose :rolleyes:
    I also decided to grow it long again, I want to have more opportunities for styling... For example, I really want to try the goddes braids on my head :rolleyes::D
    [​IMG]

14. #95 topazann, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    Yes, I do :)
    I add a very moisturizing conditioner and see if that helps. I also think that very straight hair reveals more damage, so wearing the hair in waves or curls can help my favorite ways to do no heat curls are:
    pin curls, pillow rollers, flex rods/bendy rollers, rag rollers
    these curlers don't damage the hair and a set can last several days, when hair is compromised the less you do the better. Curly style can hide alot flaws in both condition and colors.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #96 Greys0n, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Yes, sure, absolutely. I love my hair and care for it very attentively. I even bought hair extensions to make it more beautiful. All girls envy me :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I love my hair too and I love styling it. Most of the time I use a hair wax, the kind that holds my hair without looking greasy and stiff. I am also careful not to use hair wax that leaves flaky residue.

17. Usually I do style my own hair or sometimes I let my bestie do it too.

18. I style my hair with clippers,
    crew cut style.

• Like Like x 2