Do you style your hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Hello there!, Sep 21, 2013.

1. for the most part i don't style it. i wear a lot of hats too.. but sometimes i will style it and it looks pretty good. 

le styled

[​IMG]

2. "I don't always style my hair, but when I do, it looks like this."

3. I don't do anything to my hair, just flatten it out when i wake up/after I wash it so it's not sticking up everywhere

I keep it short though, if I grow it out too much I get a massive afro thing. Have you ever seen a redhead with a massive afro thing? It's quite a sight.

4. I've cut my own hair since I was twelve due to traumatic salon experiences. Other than an occasional trim to keep it healthy, I don't do anything with my hair. Okay, I brush it from time to time, but other than that, nothing. I don't shampoo it, condition it, curl, straighten, or anything. I have a couple dreads, I used to have more but I cut most of them out- just trying to get a healthy length.

My hair is incredibly straight and it always looks the same because no matter what you try to do to it, it'll just revert back to it's original state. The tips almost cover my nipples, I'm trying to grow it out quite a lot. 

5. You sound like you have a smelly vagina. Am I right or am I right?

sent from my goddamn phone

6. The world may never know. 

7. And how many men style his hair?

8. My hair is extremely thick. Its a blessing and a curse. I keep it somewhat short but style it in the front with hair cream.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. When I was a teen I had long, luscious, vibrantly red locks that I occasionally straightened. As I grew older I chopped it down and would spend longer than my female flatmate in front of the mirror.

Then I came to Oz, shaved it all off, and have kept it short since. I want to grow out again; probably next year after the hot weather abates. 'Til then I rock the finger-swept back look and never give it a thought. I think they've lost interest in it, but for a while recently all of my lady friends were calling me Tintin.

[​IMG]

10. yep, i'll either wear it curly, straighten it, wear  french braids, blow dry it and rock an afro puff, or just a simple ponytail.

11. Growing my hair out for a sort of pomp thing I'm wanting to do. When I style my hair I use that Axe no shine pomade. It looks all right. My heads rather large so anything with voluminous hair is overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I have wavy hair so I need some product.  When it starts taking longer than 5min to style it's haircut time.

13. i got that mafia look....slicked up with a part on the side....lol...w/e tho....i got like silky hair and shit so it be flyin erywhere...so Gel is a wonder....Wash it everyday tho.have too :) 

14. I get my hair cut at a 1 on the sides and back and I keep it long on the top, I style it up to the side with a matte finish clay.... bitches love my hair.

15. Fuck hair I shave that shit to the wood!

Sent from my NSA recording device.

16. I feel like this question is directed at the males of grasscity, but I feel like answering, so goddamn it I will! 😜 I used to have a shorter "pixie" style haircut that required some product and maintenance. I simply haven't had a haircut in forever and now, since it's so grown out, there's no point in styling it for me XD except for the occasional flat iron or curling iron for special occasions. Then again, I rarely leave my apartment. 😚💨

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Aint no one got shit on My hair, I rocks me a nice side parted pompadour.  I like to use a pomade called Layrite, one of the best products around, holds real well and washes out mad easy.

18. I got the nicest hair ... on my neck and shoulders.

19. I am a guy and I have extremely thick hair so I cant grow it out long. I have hair cream that I use and put my hair and style it a kinda messey look but not a douchey look