Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Want to piss clean? Here's how i did it

drugtest urine detox

• Please log in to reply

grobins23

grobins23

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I was looking for a new job and i got a call back pretty quick, about 4 days after i filled out the application. I stopped smoking the day i started filling them out. After smoking everyday for two years this is how i passed my test in under two weeks.
Change your diet. Intake a lot of healthy food(fruits) and less fatty food(cheeseburgers)
Run up until 2-3 days before your test. Sweating will help the the move out faster but it'll come out through your urine so don't so it the day of your test.
Buy a at home drug test. Test yourself beforehand
The night before your drug test drink a gallon of sweet tea. This will make you pee about 12 times/hr lol
The day of, buy a detox kit. I used herbal cleanse green clean detox kit. It didn't taste bad at all. Follow rhetorically directions exactly and after your fourth pee test yourself at home and you should be clean for about two to four hours.
Good luck

Rootsphere_Farms

Rootsphere_Farms

D9 eNthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,098 posts
Luckily I always come out negative even though I smoke daily. Don't know how, maybe the home drug tests i've used are garbage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drugtest, urine, detox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users