Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got so high I though I was going to pass out at work? Haha.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by littlekitty154, Sep 20, 2013.

1. So today I had some of a 5 dose rice Krispy edible before going to work. It took about an hour before it felt like I had just been slapped in the face I was freaking out! I kept going to the bathroom to try and chill out, my co workers were chill about it and tried to make me feel better I felt so stupid though. I ate some food but I wasn't getting better so I decided to go home. I feel so dumb I don't even want to smoke for awhile. Anyway I guess I'm just looking for some people to talk to to chill me out I'm still paranoid as fuck. I feel super dumb lol.

2. It's all good. It's just weed man, it can't hurt you, so freaking out isn't necessary. Eat some food and listen to chill music. It helps ;o

On the other hand, going to work high isn't the best idea, but I don't know what you do I can't say much.

May the force be with you.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

3. Dude it's all good, but if you're going to work high (which isn't a good idea) than know your limits. It's fine especially if your co workers knew you were high and didn't care. But don't let your boss know it could end badly...

4. Don't rip the bong or hit the dro on an empty stomach. Usually you can feel like passing out because low blood sugar. Shot a can of coca cola and you be fine!

5. Edibles will fuck you up proper.

6. Don't be embarrassed OP, just learn from it and take a smaller dose before work if using edibles

7. If you can work high on drugs, you probably need more of a challenge in chosen profession.

8. Try half next time. :smoke:

9. Not really. I can do nearly anything I want while feeling good off the weed smoke. It can actually help people at work if you don't get carried away and take one too many rips or do a strong dose of an edible like OP. I can't do much on edibles.

What's your definition of drugs? A lot of people unfortunately have to work while taking pain meds and you can get buzz from those things.