Two helicopters flew over my plants today showed I worry?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by killerkuhn, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Today around 11 am a helicopter flew over my house and right over my plants. It looked to be small military copter. Then bout an hour ago another copter flew over while I was checking on my plants. It cam from different direction it wasn't military. I am not sure if it was private or popo cause only saw bottom. All my plants are small 1 1/2 to 2 feet could they see them. I have them in an area with a lot of other growth. Should I panic and move em it would be a pain the are all already supported and I would have to transport them in my car. Bring em to my neighbors house and his neighbors are noisy. Would be little issue to get them to grow spot but once there they would be hidden. So should I move em or do you doubt they saw them?

2. I live is Southeastern Massachusetts so there's always a lot of air traffic with rich people flying to Cape Cod and the islands. But one was def military other one again not certain but def not military

3. Depends on where your at

Helicopters have ben flying over hear every morning

4. To be detailed a very small town in southeastern Massachusetts. They have found outdoor grows in my area before no one every arrested. I live in very wooded area but plants aren't complete camouflaged. There hasn't been a grow discovered in area for couple years. Mine is a very small grow five total plants all 1 1/2 feet to 2 feet. I am wondering if they even saw em as they're small. Also they're didn't circle just went straight. I know my town can't afford helicopters themselves and don't know if feeds bother anymore. I know every summer there's mad air traffic mainly small planes. There's a military base bout 35 miles away.

5. It's up to you man we don't worry out hear

6. If they didn't circle or observe for a short period of time you have nothing to worry about.

7. I don't think you have anything to worry about, it's only two plants and they were in a helicopter so more than likely you're good. it's not like they would notice a 2 foot weed plant from just flying over the area lol