So my superior growers how does it feel to grow and smoke your own babies?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 313rd, Sep 19, 2013.

1. First time Grower I want to know what it feels like to puff your own home grown plant?

2. #2 WaxPayne, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Fan-fuckin-tastic :smoking:

You get a true sense of accomplishment with a good harvest. You think to yourself "I actually made this??!!!"  

3. #3 313rd, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    [quote name="WaxPayne" post="18707766" timestamp="1379624302"]Fan-fuckin-tastic :smoking:You get a true sense of accomplishment with a good harvest. You think to yourself "I actually made this??!!!" [/quote]Lol, How long have you've been growing?

4. Like a kid at christmas, but with out that one aunt or uncle that gives lame presents.

5. LOL

Not long at all man. Like a year and a half :) I think that's why the feeling is so eminent still . 

7. I'm growing 2 weed plants for the first time, can't wait till it's ready. :) your high must feel so much better because you know where the plants came from and you grow it yourself :) it would certainly but a smile on my face for a few hours. Hah

8. It's great man every harvest I'm always pretty excited. My first smoke of my harvest is always the high where I smile the most haha and not too mention, I love sitting down, smoking a joint and trimming some nice fat colas.

9. How long have you been growing?

10. 3 years

11. I've only started growing the first of this year. I have finished a couple of autos since and what gives me the most satisfaction is the sweet flowery flavor of fresh weed, and knowing that my weed hasn't been sprayed or treated somehow with unknown chemicals. I'm currently waiting on a couple of regular plants to finish up. I see it as a treat.

12. Yeah I got a couple regulars myself for my first grow

13. I feel it in my plummms!!! It's definitely one of the best and most exciting feelings. I'm an avid gardener as well and no harvest is as good as a bud harvest

14. You'll remember your first harvest forever...still remember mine...weak ass plant grown under florescents...:laughing:

Still...was some of the most rewarding smoke ever...:cool:

I grew for about 5 years or so...well, seriously anyways...

After a few years, they started to become pretty routine, but I was growing perpetual, so I was harvesting every week or two...adds up to be a lot after a bit...

15. feels amazing. :smoke:  you get anxious towards the end but once it's done (al least for me) ur like "okay, time to start another and do it even better"

16. fucking brilliant 

17. Cut, trim, dry, close trim, cure. during the process place vegging plants into flower room.happy you replenished your medical. Slightly anxious if you planted a new strain hoping its effects are what you expect. Remember to stash a few sealed jars. Dont crack one till your next harvest. Wait a year for the next. Continue doing it. Its worth it