4x4 scrog

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Dr.feel good, Sep 18, 2013.

1. The reason I was flushing was because my run off ppms were maxing out on my meter (made the mistake of following the nutrient scales written on bottles) my ph was very acidic so I flushed throughly to try and save them now im checking on them daily

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. are your plants displaying some problems?  your run-off will usually be off for a couple reasons.  since the run-off is washing out built-up nutes, the ph/ppm is gonna be different than it was going in.  especially in soil (if that's what you're in, can't remember.) since you are just adding water a great deal of the time.  so of course plain water can change the measurements of ph and ppm/ec.    

3. Yes they were looking great then all of a sudden they looked like they were going to die buds were dying off I have some pics posted of how the leaves were getting but since the flush they got back on track and are now looking good .im in sunshine #4 mix in 5 gallon bucket with the sunchine in a netpot hydroten under the netpot

4. Update

Attached Files:

5. I deff would have tried to keep all those stretchers to a minimum seems like quite a few of them got  away from ya. The shorter lusher nugs look nice and pretty though.

6. Update harvested pineapple express and cotton candy Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. looks like you might end up with quite a harvest!

13. Yes it definitely looks that way I will post a final weight as soon as they drySent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ResultsPineapple express107 g of A+ budsSmells fruity very smooth taste Couchlock high In my opinion its a good strainCotton candy 40g buds are very nice but a bit airy Smell is really fruity and strongReally heavy head highGood strain but I tought the yield was low Skywalker ogOg Super lemon hazeAre still flowering and will post those when finished I accidentally broke of a branch from one of my skywalkers when I was harvesting, I cant wait till they finish I smoked it and let me tell you its gotta be some of the best smoke ive tried and it wasnt even ready for harvest yet Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. Harvest was today, I gave them 48 hours of darkness and when I opened the tent this morning the smell was really potent well I can say that Skywalker is everything I expected it to be I can tell you next grow nothing but skywalkers I feel next round Ill have them dialed in perfectlySent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. .Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: